• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChargingBolts
    Superbowl?
    • Sep 2018
    • Los Angeles/Chicago
    • Send PM

2 of the most cursed teams in the NFL, Bills & Chargers. (Browns, Lions, Vikings in top 5 also)

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

When the Chiefs scored their last regulation touchdown with a little over a minute left on the clock, I thought they might have scored too early and Josh Allen would have enough time to burn the Chiefs' defense for a score. But I didn't think with 13 seconds left the Bills had scored too early themselves. But Buff's defense was just too tired to stop Mahomes, Hill and Kelce, on the final drive in regulation with 13 seconds left and in overtime.

Comment

• SDBORN
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
        I have always said that in OT games, that both teams should be able to possess the ball at least once. Rooting for the Bengals.
        Ya I am perfectly fine with Burrow going to the superbowl. I can't stand the chiefs

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I know you don't particularly like the guy, but Marlon Mack is a name that rings "Charger discount". I think Mack would be an upgrade over what we have on the roster behind Ekeler.
          He''s injury addled and will come on a discount.
          TT has already prepared the underbid for his services.

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            When the Chiefs scored their last regulation touchdown with a little over a minute left on the clock, I thought they might have scored too early and Josh Allen would have enough time to burn the Chiefs' defense for a score. But I didn't think with 13 seconds left the Bills had scored too early themselves. But Buff's defense was just too tired to stop Mahomes, Hill and Kelce, on the final drive in regulation with 13 seconds left and in overtime.
            I was also surprised they didn't try a squib to run more clock on kick off. I guess they don't have much faith in their special teams

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Well, glad its not my heart ripped out of my chest this time. Dems the breaks.

Comment

• Rambler
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • No Cal
                • Civil Research Attorney
                • Send PM

Bills could have squibbed the kickoff, to force some time off the clock. That probably would have forced Mahomes into throwing a Hail Mary or hook and lateral type play. Even just bringing the safeties closer to the play could have made a difference. Instead, they played that old school football, to make the other team execute to beat you, when the object of the game is to win.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Ya I am perfectly fine with Burrow going to the superbowl. I can't stand the chiefs
                  The problem is I hate the Chiefs and hate that smug, arrogant Burrow.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2021
                    • Send PM

Bills don’t have speed on the edge. Seem pretty solid up front, middle of DL (Oliver) linebackers can’t cover or tackle Hill either. Corners both teams suspect. Kelsey, Hill, Mahomes better than Josh Allen and he was great!

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                      Superbowl?
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Los Angeles/Chicago
                      • Send PM

What a bunch of lose lose scenarios, SB Victor Burrow? Ehh Mahommes? Ehh L.A. Rams? Ehh 49ers? Ehh

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

I don't know. If the Bengals allow Joe Burrow to get smacked around like against the Titans I think the chiefs win to go to the Superbowl again.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

I was also surprised they didn't try a squib to run more clock on kick off. I guess they don't have much faith in their special teams
                          I'm surprised that anyone rushes 4 people with 8 seconds left (in regulation).
                          The other 7 were camped out in the endzone.

Comment

Working...
                          X