First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

Two things about that play that stand out to me. First, Perryman goes to his left following the blocking (as MLBs are trained to do) and realizes the hole is back to his right and gets back to the spot and plugs the hole. Pretty sure Butler would have been caught up in the traffic and it would have been 10 yard run up the middle.

Second, watch closely and you will see Reyes standing up on roller skates and literally being pushed from the left side of the frame all the way to the right and out of the frame completely. It's quite comical. Damn, he just sucks...
    Last edited by UtahBolt; 10-07-2015, 08:04 AM.
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
      Two things about that play that stand out to me. First, Perryman goes to his left following the blocking (as MLBs are trained to do) and realizes the hole is back to his right and gets back to the spot and plugs the hole. Pretty sure Butler would have been caught up in the traffic and it would have been 10 yard run up the middle.

Second, watch closely and you will see Reyes standing up on roller skates and literally being pushed from the left side of the frame all the way to the right and out of the frame completely. It's quite comical. Damn, he just sucks...
      LOL I saw that too, the OL barely puts a hand on him too and he's like flying out of the frame...WTF...
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Are players these days just afraid to take a hit? Is it safer for DL to backpedal like that?

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Reyes has had a lot of crappy games, but this wasn't one of them. He was actually pretty solid, this play aside.

Comment

Working...
          X