Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    I'm starting to worry that Orlando Franklin takes that crown this year.
    Even if Franklin does nothing the rest of the year, that's better than Cox, D. Brown, and Butler. At least Franklin won't have spent the whole season as one of the worst players on the team.

Butler is the worst of the bunch. Brown Cox was supposedly a good 2-headed player before Telesco signed him/them. Butler, however, already was an injury-prone linebacker who had shown what a me-first player he was prior to being re-signed. Who the fuck gives a guy like that a raise? I mean - I could see it if Butler were an All Pro when he was on the field, but he wasn't. His flashes of brilliance weren't enough to overcome his negatives. Like I said before, it seems like Telesco just reads up on a guy and makes decisions based on that. He's done no better than Fanny Fanfuckle would do if he were G.M. And, also, like I said, I was right. Butler sucks.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
      The team was 8-8 with one of the worst head coaches in NFL history.

Other than getting rid of Norv, I don't see how we're in a lot better shape.
      I think we have added more talent. Im not talking about TTs coaching decisions. Talking about his drafts and the fact that hes had to draft positions other than the trenches.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I think we have added more talent. Im not talking about TTs coaching decisions. Talking about his drafts and the fact that hes had to draft positions other than the trenches.

Firing Norv should get us at least one win more per season. Talent isn't better. Our best players are still AJ Smith players.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Firing Norv should get us at least one win more per season. Talent isn't better. Our best players are still AJ Smith players.
          I think a lot of our skill players could benefit from steady to dominant and consistent trench players. Not too mention i think a lot of our drafted D players are not being coached well. Te'o comes to mind. Anytime you have to linebackers out wide in coverage bad things will happen as we just saw. This coaching staff is done imo. Players look like they are regressing under this D staff,

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Just keep feeding Gordon the rock. Fuck me.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              I think a lot of our skill players could benefit from steady to dominant and consistent trench players. Not too mention i think a lot of our drafted D players are not being coached well. Te'o comes to mind. Anytime you have to linebackers out wide in coverage bad things will happen as we just saw. This coaching staff is done imo. Players look like they are regressing under this D staff,
              I think our defensive coaching is good. The players just suck. Really - that D should be giving up 30+ points per game. No pass rushers. No linemen. The secondary has some players, but they can't stay healthy, which we knew when we got them.

On offense, we have a little bit of talent thanks to Rivers and maybe' Gordon if he's given a chance.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I think our defensive coaching is good. The players just suck. Really - that D should be giving up 30+ points per game. No pass rushers. No linemen. The secondary has some players, but they can't stay healthy, which we knew when we got them.

On offense, we have a little bit of talent thanks to Rivers and maybe' Gordon if he's given a chance.
                Ok. We'll just disagree. I dont give up on drafted players as quickly. They need better coaching.

Comment

• Sec-E4
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2014
                  • Arizona
                  • Send PM

engine engine..You need to take a bong load to the head....you seem to be on edge Bro

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                    engine engine..You need to take a bong load to the head....you seem to be on edge Bro
                    What do you disagree with?

Comment

• Sec-E4
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2014
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

What do you disagree with?
                      That you're jumping to conclusion's into Week 4

#Xanax

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                        That you're jumping to conclusion's into Week 4

#Xanax
                        What conclusions am I jumping to that you disagree with?

Comment

• MakoShark
                          Disgruntled
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Alabama
                          • Send PM

It is early, but there is a consistency that EEN420 is pointing out. The injuries issues are so bad its almost comical. How can this happen to a team over and over? Some of it is player history as EEN420 has pointed out, but some of it is not. About 50/50 I'd say. Some of the FA's aren't earning their contracts and that's just inexcusable. Jacoby Jones needs to man up, especially with Stevie Johnson going down(another FA) and Floyd. The list just piles up. Keenan returning punts!? Paging Jovantee Herndon, Mr Herndon please report to the active roster. But hell, how do you make room for him? You already have to make room for Gates return.

Its early but we're already stuck between a hard place and the 2016 draft thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X