Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    Oh, this *is* it, for sure. But we're not a good team. We have Rivers and another dozen or so quality players. The rest are just guys. And not getting a championship is not the worst thing in the world.
    Nuff said.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I was just trippin a little. Then i realized you're not part of the old forum. Most everyone knows that RT owns the domain site we use. A gift from him. I was just fucking with you. You seem pretty agitated today. Now i know why. I used to burn every day. And i was irritable the first couple months.
      It's just typing, dude. I'm never agitated - it's not like I busted out with some weird anti-gay stuff like somebody on here did.

Apparently I'm agitating though.

And, yea, I think I was pissing people off on the ESPN boards when the "old forum" existed.

I'm not a herb addict. I never burnt anything every day. It was mostly a weekend/ concert thing.

Comment

• RollingThunder
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

You want to be one? lol Again thanks for giving us a home brother. Your staff is amazing. On the rare occasion that a server site goes down they are quick to work with me on chat.
        Nah it's cool, I like hanging out with the plebs. I just come here to read about my team, contribute sometimes and curse the day we hired Frank Reich.

I'll pass on your comments to our support staff, they love hearing positive feedback

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Engine, I think FLEET was bonding with you. Nurture that seed!
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by alex View Post
            Engine, I think FLEET was bonding with you. Nurture that seed!
            Ionic bonds or James Bonds, I hope. Never Barry Bones.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
              It's just typing, dude. I'm never agitated - it's not like I busted out with some weird anti-gay stuff like somebody on here did.

Apparently I'm agitating though.

And, yea, I think I was pissing people off on the ESPN boards when the "old forum" existed.

I'm not a herb addict. I never burnt anything every day. It was mostly a weekend/ concert thing.
              I see. You just talked about it everyday and got mad when i asked you to stop. Thats weird to hear it was only on the weekends. Because here it was a daily thing. Shit you even changed your name to something about it.

Sorry if i assumed wrong.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                I bet these servers are not in a bathroom!
                Hillary was on Saturday Night Live yesterday. Pretty funny.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  I bet these servers are not in a bathroom!
                  Actually, I keep them down here with me in the corner of mom's basement. It gets really hot down here on game days because of the traffic and the load you guys put on the servers with all the whining and complaining.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                    Actually, I keep them down here with me in the corner of mom's basement. It gets really hot down here on game days because of the traffic and the load you guys put on the servers with all the whining and complaining.
                    Dude....Is your mom Hillary?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

I don't hate the way our defense plays. The players just aren't very good. The only good players on our D are Ingram and our secondary. But Ingram and our secondary are always hurt. The ones who play and stay healthy all stink. I think the D plays better than the sum of its parts.
                      You hit the pipe too much. You keep saying how good Ingram is. How many sacks does he have this season? Attaochu was getting better pressure. Our 5th round rookie has been a better pass rusher. May as well move Ingram to ILB and sit Butler.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-04-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I see. You just talked about it everyday and got mad when i asked you to stop. Thats weird to hear it was only on the weekends. Because here it was a daily thing. Shit you even changed your name to something about it.

Sorry if i assumed wrong.
                        I wasn't actually mad. I was just maddening. I really was sorry I got you upset - you're on my top 5 list of favorite posters. I don't like it when I actually piss people off, and I've quit a couple times to let people forget what a dick I am sometimes. I suck at knowing when I'm really getting on somebody's nerves on the Internet. That is - until it's obvious.

The username is just playing on my image. I've kind of just gone with it - I mean every weekend is still a pretty good average even if I'm not really Jeff Spicoli. I tried to change after you made it clear I should. I don't know how to change my name. I'd like to just be ifthethunder or thelightningwill again.

Comment

• attila
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2014
                          • Send PM

Yep. Rivers is a really good player - even better than Lambo.
                          But you just said kicking the XP was the right call. Why would you kick with an inferior player when you could get twice as many points by completing a 2 yd play with your best player? And fyi the Cleveland catch: a knee or elbow has always counted for a reception for as long as Ive been watching (20 years). Not a new rule.

Comment

Working...
                          X