• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UglyTruth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It doesn't matter what happens, there are a few here that would bitch about winning the lottery because it put them in a higher tax bracket. Some people just like to be miserable and look for the worst in every situation.
    Just because you and few others of the Telesco fan club have accepted mediocrity doesn’t mean everyone will.

And sure the Rams GM had a worse record because he had a shitty QB. He never inherited prime Philip Rivers, a first ballot HOFer QB. I’m not saying they would’ve won for sure with him but who knows. Comparing Jared fucking Goff too Rivers is a joke.

And Telesco has the worst record among all GMs with the same tenure. The absolute worst, don’t forget that. And 6th worst overall among active GMs.
    Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
    - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
    - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
    - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
    - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
    - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
    - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Just because you and few others of the Telesco fan club have accepted mediocrity doesn’t mean everyone will.

And sure the Rams GM had a worse record because he had a shitty QB. He never inherited prime Philip Rivers, a first ballot HOFer QB. I’m not saying they would’ve won for sure with him but who knows. Comparing Jared fucking Goff too Rivers is a joke.

And Telesco has the worst record among all GMs with the same tenure. The absolute worst, don’t forget that. And 6th worst overall among active GMs.
      Um, the Rams GM, Mr Sneed drafted that shitty QB so yes that counts. Can't be a cherry picker but you will.

It must suck being miserable all the time.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Um, the Rams GM, Mr Sneed drafted that shitty QB so yes that counts. Can't be a cherry picker but you will.

It's his job! And you'd have to agree-- he does it really well!

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Some people always look for the worst and some for the best. On a day when Telesco is hitting it out of the park we get...this.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Talk about a negative Nancy, I’m afraid TT took a 1st ballot HOFer and made him a JAG in the eyes of the voters. Yes, TT destroyed half of Rivers’ years here.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• equivocation
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2021
              • Send PM

Misery loves company.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2018
                • Send PM

Dude you said the same shit last off season and then when the season started and Chargers were trash and missed playoffs again, you were miserable then too. So are you just delaying the misery??

And the point was that Telesco inherited an All time Great QB and did shit with it. The Rams GM didn’t.

Again, you Telesco fanboys can never argue against the actual analystics or metrics and have to try to become personal about being miserable and all that. Maybe because some of you lack the education to understand basic analytics. But regardless, I’ll say it again….WORST RECORD AMONG ALL GMs OF SAME TENURE. 6TH WORST RECORD AMONG ALL ACTIVE GMs.

Telesco owns that shit.

Argue that point but we know you won’t and will bring up some random GM that’s not even being discussed.

- 69-74 record
                - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• UglyTruth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
                  Misery loves company.
                  Sure man, I hate Tom Telesco and think he should’ve been relieved of his job years ago. I felt the same about Mike McCoy who got like 2 extra years he shouldn’t have got and there was fans like you saying the same thing then.

Nothing despises me more than completely incompetent people making countless millions of dollars to be absolutely shitty at their job. This team has an empty trophy case with zero titles and barely one SB appearance in franchise history because of employing idiots like Telesco.

I’ll give credit where credit is due. I like the JC Jackson signing so gave props for that in that thread. And the DTs signings. Staley is basically have to do two people’s jobs so now finally the signings are looking better and needs are being addressed.’

But that doesn’t mean when I see something I don’t like I won’t speak up on it either. You should know by now, I shoot straight and don’t fluff things. It’s the ugly, horrific, and disgusting truth.

- 69-74 record

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Dude you said the same shit last off season and then when the season started and Chargers were trash and missed playoffs again, you were miserable then too. So are you just delaying the misery??

And the point was that Telesco inherited an All time Great QB and did shit with it. The Rams GM didn’t.

Again, you Telesco fanboys can never argue against the actual analystics or metrics and have to try to become personal about being miserable and all that. Maybe because some of you lack the education to understand basic analytics. But regardless, I’ll say it again….WORST RECORD AMONG ALL GMs OF SAME TENURE. 6TH WORST RECORD AMONG ALL ACTIVE GMs.

Telesco owns that shit.

Argue that point but we know you won’t and will bring up some random GM that’s not even being discussed.
                    I think Telesco went into the season hoping Staley could work with a Bunch of JAGS on the defensive side of the ball. We all saw what happened so now that he can fix the defense in the off season he did! Telesco cut the JAGS and reloaded. Were looking down right scary on paper right now and just hoping a healthy season from our players.

:Cheers1:
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

TT, credit for bad signings.

TT, credit for good signings?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Telesco owns that shit.

Did I say the same thing? Hmm, idk and who cares.
                        In any case, I'm just hoping for the best. It's all we can do as he obviously isn't going anywhere and so far he has done something we don't normally see. At least he is trying. You can't appreciate that?

So you can brood all offseason and continue to talk negative shit or try to be a fan of the team and try to be positive about what they are doing. If the latter then I guess we'll see you in the gameday threads and chime in when there is a negative play as usual.. or after a loss. Don't recall seeing you after a win.

PS....I don't depend on a sports team for my happiness. It's just a plus but I'm a SD sports fan for Cris sakes. We don't win much and FFS Tatis is already out for 3 months to start the baseball season.

​​​​​​

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                          TT, credit for bad signings.

TT, credit for good signings?
                          All good things he does are on accident. He's the Inspector Clouseau of football.

Comment

Working...
                          X