• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
    You mean Marty?
    I'm not sure this is entirely accurate, there was a conflict that had to be resolved but the talent that was leftover after Marty got himself fired was sufficient to go all the way IMO.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      I'm not sure this is entirely accurate, there was a conflict that had to be resolved but the talent that was leftover after Marty got himself fired was sufficient to go all the way IMO.
      Marty blew our best shot at the title in recent years. We got to the championship game later, but we had too many injuries to key players when we got there. 2006 was our year. Marty was fired one year too late.

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
        Marty blew our best shot at the title in recent years. We got to the championship game later, but we had too many injuries to key players when we got there. 2006 was our year. Marty was fired one year too late.
        I don't think we get to 14-2 without Marty. But he choked in the playoffs though the players had a big hand in it too. He should've been fired right after the game, the fact Spanos was so wishy washy sealed our fate - the real problem was a weak owner who couldn't make his employees co-exist nor take decisive action.

Comment

Working...
        X