Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

I have no problem with what KVN said
    he learned the pro game there and won 2 championships there.
    he learned under the best in Bill
    drama aside, that's special, what Staley would call, "a sacred mantle"
    KVN has his own relationship to NE, Kraft, the organization and fans and I like his honesty and vulnerability

If it were Bosa doing the same here, leaving to play elsewhere, I'd appreciate him saying the same, "I'll always be a Charger"
    I think that's appropriate.

Enter the relationship analogy, sometimes people will always love their ex partners, while also being IN love with their current partners. Imho.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
      Fluent in Sarcasm
      • Jun 2013
      • Iowa
      • Man of the People
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

No don't talk shiite about them of course, thank the organization for the opportunity to play for them and say he will cherish the rings. But to say "I will always be a Patriot" does sound to me like the guy who got dumped by his girlfriend who he is still madly in love with and can't get over. I don't know, maybe I'm not reading it correctly. It kind of reminds me of the DT who played for the Chargers in the late '90s/early 2000s for a few years, then signed with the Raiders, and said in an interview the Raiders are the team he really wanted to play for when he was with the Chargers. I can't recall his name right now - Parella?
      When LT left and joined the Jets should he have had his Chargers tattoo removed? These guys commit tons of time and energy to their careers and when they’re with one franchise for most of their career they usually have some achievements to go with it. I can understand why you would have sentiments towards a franchise in that situation even if you are no longer part of it.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

I simply can't resist.

Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love (Karaoke Version) - YouTube

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Its just words….too easy to state something and have it not mean what you really mean. These guys arent writers….they are football players. We got over Keenan wearing his awful shit stain Raiders hat did we not? Move along…nothing to see here.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

No don't talk shiite about them of course, thank the organization for the opportunity to play for them and say he will cherish the rings. But to say "I will always be a Patriot" does sound to me like the guy who got dumped by his girlfriend who he is still madly in love with and can't get over. I don't know, maybe I'm not reading it correctly. It kind of reminds me of the DT who played for the Chargers in the late '90s/early 2000s for a few years, then signed with the Raiders, and said in an interview the Raiders are the team he really wanted to play for when he was with the Chargers. I can't recall his name right now - Parella?
            It's just a no factor for me. Everytime I read any player say "this is where I wanted to be all along" when they sign elsewhere, I always think,....yeah thats bullshit but whatever.
            any athlete getting paid by a team who has any pride will do their best for that team unless they are a lay down slug like Gaither....and KVN don't seem to be that kind of guy so it don't bother me.

I wonder if Rivers when he became a Colt said he will always be a Charger? He still played well for them. And I think all players want to play well especially against their former teams.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

To me, it's like saying, "I'm with my new girlfriend now but I will always be in love with my old girlfriend."

Well if my old girlfriend was this..........pretty sure my ne girl friend would agree.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Still comes off to me like the guy who hasn't gotten over his hot former girlfriend who dumped him and hopes his new girlfriend will lose some weight and become as hot as his old girlfriend.
                Have you seen his wife?

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  Its just words….too easy to state something and have it not mean what you really mean. These guys arent writers….they are football players. We got over Keenan wearing his awful shit stain Raiders hat did we not? Move along…nothing to see here.
                  Kinda.
                  haha.
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Van Noy's career was going nowhere fast until hoodie and the Pats came to the rescue....i have no problem with that.

If he gives high fives to Pat players in the endzone after scoring tds in a playoff game, i would start to object.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Have you seen his wife?
                      No. Is she hawt?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

I think you’re overthinking this. If you seem him tooling down melrose in a raider cap … then I’ll perk up.

Edit-Chargers late 90s were a shat bed, i can see players admitting they didnt enjoy being here after they left. Van Noy will enjoy the SB post-victory parties in LA with the glittery A-listers and his wife.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

OK, after looking into it further, I can see how excited Van Noy is to be joining the Chargers - genuinely. He's just an exuberant guy. I'm good to go. Welcome aboard Kyle.

Comment

Working...
                          X