• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

JT Woods (Now Signed)

I went looking for the “welcome JT woods” thread to ask if he’d signed his rookie contract yet and I couldn’t find it. Did it get deleted for some reason? I apologize in advance, I haven’t been around much since right after the draft. If his thread was deleted for some controversial reason please delete this one too, I don’t want to start any trouble. I just thought it was odd he is the only incoming player without his own thread. I haven’t been paying attention so I just wanted to find out why he remains unsigned…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​
  • Xenos
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    I went looking for the “welcome JT woods” thread to ask if he’d signed his rookie contract yet and I couldn’t find it. Did it get deleted for some reason? I apologize in advance, I haven’t been around much since right after the draft. If his thread was deleted for some controversial reason please delete this one too, I don’t want to start any trouble. I just thought it was odd he is the only incoming player without his own thread. I haven’t been paying attention so I just wanted to find out why he remains unsigned…
    It got moved to the draft forum. He hasn’t signed yet. Apparently one of the other 3rd rounders got something extra that is holding up negotiations for a lot others in the 3rd round including Woods. He’ll get signed eventually. He’s been at every minicamp.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

First rule about JT Woods is, you don’t talk about JT Woods.

Comment

• Iowachargers70
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Keep Quiet Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

It got moved to the draft forum. He hasn’t signed yet. Apparently one of the other 3rd rounders got something extra that is holding up negotiations for a lot others in the 3rd round including Woods. He’ll get signed eventually. He’s been at every minicamp.
          Thanks Zenos, I found that thread and holy shit! No wonder it was moved, fleet please delete this one as there is no need to have two…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
            First rule about JT Woods is, you don’t talk about JT Woods.
            :LOL:

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Thanks Zenos, I found that thread and holy shit! No wonder it was moved, fleet please delete this one as there is no need to have two…
              Probably no need to delete this thread, as long as the discussion on whether or not he should have been drafted at this spot stays in the original welcome thread, as that has been beaten to death. He's a Charger now (albeit currently unsigned), so focusing on him and his progress is appropriate.

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

It’s done!!!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Welcome to the team, JT! Get to work …
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

Is this that player who was a reach ?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      It’s done!!!

That's fantastic news! I’m really jazzed about this kid, that kind of length, speed, smarts, and ball skills to match. He could end up being a real gem if they can teach him how to tackle…this kid put on a show at the senior bowl practices and then picked one off in the game too. Really smart player that reads can break down lightning fast, you combine fast processing with 4.36 speed and length, watch out! Plus he catches it too:smile:

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                        Outback Goon
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Australia
                        • Send PM

who gets most INT this season?

Jackson
                        James
                        Adderly
                        Woods
                        Davis