• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
    Not absolving them by any means, but you can't tell me that half of the home crowd pulling for the other team doesn't have an impact, especially with the rumors of relocation. It's a morale killer.

That Steelers game was embarrassing. Is it just my perception that it looks ten times worse this year?
    I'm with you, Cap'n. The Chargers do not have any home games. To me it was always the least home field advantage in the NFL anyway, but now it is just disgusting. And I say that from the perspective of the players. They are not deciding to move the team. They are just dealing with it, like the fans are. And I do think the fans cheering for the other team so loud that Rivers has to use a silent count just sucks the air out of them.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      The people who have season tickets on both sides of me keep selling their tickets to fans of the other team. One hasn't been to a single game yet and the other to one game.
      These are the people in your neighborhood
      In your neighborhood
      In your neigh bor hoo ood
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• BoltBalls
        Always keep eye contact!
        • Jun 2013
        • SD!
        • Send PM

It's painful to type this but there could be one positive coming out of that disaster Sunday and that is more Raiders hype for LA which may help keep the Chargers in San Diego. LA fans want winners and the inept Spanos ownership isn't producing one right now, certainly the NFL must be considering this.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I really felt like Sunday was a letdown game after this team gave all it had (for better or worse) vs GB. When things started off poorly, it snowballed a little and the fact that the stadium was a pro-Oakland crowd (esp after our last home game) caused a lot of our guys to fold up. The defensive effort in particular. They weren't even trying after awhile.

I think I underestimated the impact of the move talk on the players. I don't believe they are moving the team but if even one year of Rivers' career is sabotaged by this BS (which is happening before our eyes) then there is a special place in hell for this ownership group.

Comment

• BoltBalls
            Always keep eye contact!
            • Jun 2013
            • SD!
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
            I think the only thing the NFL is considering is $
            Exactly, and if there is additional hype surrounding a team with a history in LA that could amount to more potential $ in the future if they were to move there as a successful team with the Rams instead of the (shitty) Chargers.
            Last edited by BoltBalls; 10-27-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Nobody will want to watch this shit team in LA.

They'll be like the Clippers in the 90s.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

They might make money if they market to their opponents. Might even sell every game out.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                  They might make money if they market to their opponents. Might even sell every game out.
                  Thats gotta be the plan. Only way these dopes could make it work.
                  #Inheritedmoneymoguls
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X