• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floyal Rush
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2022
    • Send PM

I’m convinced now that the game is over, that our showdown with Arizona is an absolute gimme game. A real blowout for the bolts right? I mean, what could go wrong)

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I feel the same envy for their GM. 9ers build trenches w/ premium draft choices.

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/teams/49ers
      The Chargers have shifted strongly to a line of scrimmage team under Staley. The 1st Rd draft picks, trade for Mack and free agent signings. Injury has slowed down line of scrimmage production.
      Chargers beat Arz next week to go to 6-5.
      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

After watching the Niners dismantle the Cards, it makes my case that the Chargers are close. We'll see more against the Cards next week.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Jets HC Robert Saleh is benching QB1 Zach Wilson and going with QB2 Mike White in their home game vs the Bears Sunday. The Jets are one of three teams ahead of the Chargers, currently standing in the way of the Bolts getting a wildcard berth (the others are the Patriots and Bengals). Wilson just is not getting it done for a team that appears to otherwise have a playoff worthy roster. Wilson could do nothing against last week against the Patriots, who won the game on a final second punt return for a TD.

The Bears travel to New Jersey with their own question mark at QB. Justin Fields has some damage to his non-throwing left shoulder and right now it isn't clear if he will play Sunday.

The Jets travel to the Vikes the following week.

The Patriots play at Minnesota tomorrow then host the Bills the following week. It think it's safe to predict the Pats are going to lose these two games.

The Bengals play at Titans this Sunday then host the Chiefs the following week.

If the Chargers take care of business this week and next in Ariz and Las Vegans, they will probably be in the driver's seat for a wildcard berth.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            Jets HC Robert Saleh is benching QB1 Zach Wilson and going with QB2 Mike White in their home game vs the Bears Sunday. The Jets are one of three teams ahead of the Chargers, currently standing in the way of the Bolts getting a wildcard berth (the others are the Patriots and Bengals). Wilson just is not getting it done for a team that appears to otherwise have a playoff worthy roster. Wilson could do nothing against last week against the Patriots, who won the game on a final second punt return for a TD.

The Bears travel to New Jersey with their own question mark at QB. Justin Fields has some damage to his non-throwing left shoulder and right now it isn't clear if he will play Sunday.

The Patriots play at Minnesota tomorrow then host the Bills the following week. It think it's safe to predict the Pats are going to lose these two games.

If the Chargers take care of business this week and next in Ariz and Las Vegans, they will probably be in the driver's seat for a wildcard berth.
            The Jets look ready to crash and burn. If I was Saleh I would go with Flacco. He looked good earlier in the season . Mike White isn’t the future.

I wouldn’t be sorry sure about MN over NE. Dallas whooped them and they’ve been coming back all season long. The win against The Bills was improbable to say the least. NE has problems on offense but their defense is killer.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              I wouldn’t be sorry sure about MN over NE. Dallas whooped them and they’ve been coming back all season long. The win against The Bills was improbable to say the least. NE has problems on offense but their defense is killer.
              My thinking is that the Vikes are going to bring extra mojo into the game tomorrow to prove their debacle v the Cowboys was an anomaly not who they are. It's the one game I look forward to most tomorrow, to watch the Pats get whooped and putting the Bolts a step closer.

I have to say though, I'm also curious about the Lions, who've won three straight. Are they good enough to beat the Bills?

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Please, take it easy on my Jets, the Colts only scored 3 points against New England as well. And that got Frank Reich fired. Bill Belichick's defense is totally killing it right now.

As for the Jets, that Jets game was brutal to watch, one long disjointed mess that Robert Saleh called a 'dogsh*t' performance. Zach needs to learn a little humility and I hope this was his lesson because this league is a better league with emerging young QBs.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

My thinking is that the Vikes are going to bring extra mojo into the game tomorrow to prove their debacle v the Cowboys was an anomaly not who they are. It's the one game I look forward to most tomorrow, to watch the Pats get whooped and putting the Bolts a step closer.

I have to say though, I'm also curious about the Lions, who've won three straight. Are they good enough to beat the Bills?
                  https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2022/11/22/detroit-lions-wr-jameson-williams-real-real-excited-for-return/69672538007/

Detroit -
                  Former Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford had a message for Jameson Williams when the rookie receiver reached out about wearing Stafford's old No. 9 jersey in training camp.

"I don’t pretty much remember a lot, but one thing he told me is the 9 going to be moving a lot a faster on the field," Williams said.

Williams and his No. 9 jersey were out running routes at practice Monday and Tuesday for the first time this season, and the Lions' second of two first-round picks said he felt like his same old speedy self after two days of workouts. One of the fastest players in last year's draft, Williams averaged 19.9 yards per catch for Alabama last season, when he emerged as one of college football's best playmakers. He tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in Alabama’s Jan. 10 College Football Playoff championship game loss to Georgia and opened this season on the nonfootball injury list for the Lions.

"I’m real, real, real excited to put my cleats on, be able to put a jersey on and be able to get out there with the guys and actually be a part of the team," Williams said Tuesday in his first public comments since the draft. "It was something I missed a lot and I’m just happy to get back going."

While Williams has not played a game in almost 11 months, he has been a fixture at the Lions' practice facility during the team's 4-6 start. He's regularly attending meetings, has watched most practices, usually with a football in his hands, and traveled to some road games. "There’s a good rapport (with him and his teammates)," Lions coach Dan Campbell said Monday. "And when that time comes, he’ll earn the respect from his teammates like the rest of those guys have."

Williams will not play Thursday when the Lions (4-6) host the Buffalo Bills in their annual Thanksgiving game at Ford Field, but could return Dec. 4 against the Jacksonville Jaguars or Dec. 11 against the Minnesota Vikings. Campbell said Williams will add a vertical presence to the Lions offense once he's ready for game action, and Williams said he knows coaches will "have a great plan for me and how they will use me when the time comes."

"I’m just ready to get back on the field and help the team," he said.

---

I believe that Detroit has already hit on their first Rounders in Hutch and Jameson. Jameson will be a bona fide superstar in Motor City. Write it down.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

Williams will not play Thursday when the Lions (4-6) host the Buffalo Bills in their annual Thanksgiving game at Ford Field
                    Bummer. I was looking forward to watching him play.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

I believe that Detroit has already hit on their first Rounders in Hutch and Jameson. Jameson will be a bona fide superstar in Motor City. Write it down.
                      They get an extra 2nd rounder in 2023 and 3rd rounder in 2023 for trading TJ Hockenson to their division rival. They are set up nicely, as long as they don't blow the picks.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Bummer. I was looking forward to watching him play.
                        Only Tide player in school history to score from 55+ yards, 6 times in a season.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

They get an extra 2nd rounder in 2023 and 3rd rounder in 2023 for trading TJ Hockenson to their division rival. They are set up nicely, as long as they don't blow the picks.
                          They also have the rams 1st round pick from the Stafford trade and that looks like it will be a top 10 pick

Comment

Working...
                          X