Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you guys realize their grading system is so crazy, why don't you quit clicking on them? You'll feel better if you do.
    Last edited by chargeroo; 09-15-2022, 10:27 AM.
    Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
      Crosby got a 92.9 from PFF while Pipkins got a got a 53. With those grades you'd have thought Crosby put a game like Mack had. I still haven't had a chance to watch most of the game (and won't until I get back to the states), but I don't get what goes into their grading system.
      PFF are just accountants and number guys playing at football. They have never played the game and have no understanding of each players assignment on any given play. They treat every grade like it was the old Mart Shottenheimer Oklahoma drill, 1 on 1 and that most often is not just the case.

Comment

I always said that Pumpkins would be our savior at RT.

Comment

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

PFF are just accountants and number guys playing at football. They have never played the game and have no understanding of each players assignment on any given play. They treat every grade like it was the old Mart Shottenheimer Oklahoma drill, 1 on 1 and that most often is not just the case.
          Yet another example:

2nd highest graded QB for Week 1 - Geno Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

Yet another example:

2nd highest graded QB for Week 1 - Geno Smith.
            "They wrote me off, but I didn't write back!!" - Geno Smith, 2022 win vs the Broncos.

Comment

It seems to me that all the Chargers big plays come from the left side.
              Pipkins don't create opportunities.
              He's the reason Herby must go out of the pocket.
              That's why is at 53 !

Comment

They're also really fucking biased towards players they like…

Comment

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Okay that makes no fuckin sense crosby 92.9 and mack 87? PFF is smoking the the good stuff…
                  PFF grades every play so it is entirely possible that Crosby graded out better than Mack on all plays combined, while Mack had the more impactful handful of plays, which would not be fully reflected in PFF's scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                    Crosby got a 92.9 from PFF while Pipkins got a got a 53. With those grades you'd have thought Crosby put a game like Mack had. I still haven't had a chance to watch most of the game (and won't until I get back to the states), but I don't get what goes into their grading system.
                    Big names get the benefit of doubt with PFF hacks, just like they do in getting into the pro bowl.

Comment

Hmm, that's sounds familiar.
                      And yeah, that's why I can't take PFF seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X