• Nashville
    • Send PM

Geez, this is just sad.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
      The Precious
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

This injury was completely unnecessary IMO down 28 with a minute left.

The pain train is rollin next stop Joey Bosa

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I'm tired, boss.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

You know, when Herb first starting balling, week 2 of 2020, I distinctly remember posting about how important it would be to keep any wr he happens to grow chemistry with, regardless of draft status or current position on the roster.
          I gave the example that if Keenan Allen himself failed to show chemistry, we would have to move on from our best wr, as an extreme example to make a point.
          Guyton should have been given mlre reps week 1 and 2, he's shown chemistry with Herbo.
          I don't care how many jokes people want to make about ChainCrushers crush on TBily, we absolutely should have kept him, and Guyton together as our speed guys to develop.
          the fact that Tbilly hasn't done squat since us, means just as much to me because the whole point of chemistry is that is a "feel-thing" beyond numbers.
          And drafting mr slow poke Palmer is another shit personnel decision. With our first 3rd round pick that year!
          Everyone wnats to blame Telesco, and they should, but didn't he supposedly get a lot of influence from Staley and by extension Lombardi?
          so now Lombardi doesn't have the weapons to go deep?
          Bullfuckingshit, you designed this mess, make it work!
          I have little doubt that Herbert is also frustrated by now with these "bold and genius moves" that aren't panning out.

We need athletes out there!
          and even if we don't have the Oline, we can probably get some PI.
          lastly, I think the fact that Herb has been able to develop chemistry with speed guys who aren't especially talented, is no coincidence, speed at WR is a match for JH, especially with our 3rd and 4th, 5th WR.
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

So, let's see:

Rayshawn Slater - Out for the season
            Jalen Guyton - Out for the season
            JC Jackson - One game out of three
            KA - One game out of three
            Parham - Yet to play
            Linsley - Injured, day to day
            Pipkins - Injured, day to day
            Herbie - Injured, likely to be affected by it all year
            Bosa - Injured, extent unknown

Who'd I miss? And there are some guys who felt that yesterday's game was "just an aberration"? Hope springs eternal in some, I guess. Take that list of guys out of our lineup and tell me we're a playoff team.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              So, let's see:

Rayshawn Slater - Out for the season
              Jalen Guyton - Out for the season
              JC Jackson - One game out of three
              KA - One game out of three
              Parham - Yet to play
              Linsley - Injured, day to day
              Pipkins - Injured, day to day
              Herbie - Injured, likely to be affected by it all year
              Bosa - Injured, extent unknown

Who'd I miss? And there are some guys who felt that yesterday's game was "just an aberration"? Hope springs eternal in some, I guess. Take that list of guys out of our lineup and tell me we're a playoff team.
              You forgot to add our offensive coordinator who's schemes for ball control running and dink and dunk little passes for Drew Brees type QB. That's the final cabosh in my book.
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Yeah if we don't fire Lamebo sometime soon we ain't doin shit but sittin at home come PO time talking about the draft AGAIN.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                  Yeah if we don't fire Lamebo sometime soon we ain't doin shit but sittin at home come PO time talking about the draft AGAIN.
                  But that's our time to shine, have you already forgotten our off-season Super Bowl titles?

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    You know, when Herb first starting balling, week 2 of 2020, I distinctly remember posting about how important it would be to keep any wr he happens to grow chemistry with, regardless of draft status or current position on the roster.
                    I gave the example that if Keenan Allen himself failed to show chemistry, we would have to move on from our best wr, as an extreme example to make a point.
                    Guyton should have been given mlre reps week 1 and 2, he's shown chemistry with Herbo.
                    I don't care how many jokes people want to make about ChainCrushers crush on TBily, we absolutely should have kept him, and Guyton together as our speed guys to develop.
                    the fact that Tbilly hasn't done squat since us, means just as much to me because the whole point of chemistry is that is a "feel-thing" beyond numbers.
                    And drafting mr slow poke Palmer is another shit personnel decision. With our first 3rd round pick that year!
                    Everyone wnats to blame Telesco, and they should, but didn't he supposedly get a lot of influence from Staley and by extension Lombardi?
                    so now Lombardi doesn't have the weapons to go deep?
                    Bullfuckingshit, you designed this mess, make it work!
                    I have little doubt that Herbert is also frustrated by now with these "bold and genius moves" that aren't panning out.

We need athletes out there!
                    and even if we don't have the Oline, we can probably get some PI.
                    lastly, I think the fact that Herb has been able to develop chemistry with speed guys who aren't especially talented, is no coincidence, speed at WR is a match for JH, especially with our 3rd and 4th, 5th WR.
                    Every game this year, it's striking how "fast" the opposing defenses all look out there against our offense.

Everyone is slow. Our WRs, TEs, backs.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      We have no shot at wining the Salary Cap SB either, which is something that too many Charger fans want to win every year.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

All right. All right. Who are we going to get to replace Guyton. Michael Bandy is not going to replace Guyton, so forget that. Guyton needs to be replaced with a WR who has deep speed.

O'diva Beckham seems like the logical choice. Not sure when he is able to play again. Not sure I want him in the locker room. Not sure he will want to play for the Chargers; the team is beginning to resemble a dumpster fire.

I wonder if the Chargers could get Kadarius Toney from the Giants for cheap. There were rumors last season the Giants were thinking about moving on from Toney, even though they picked him 20th overall in last year's draft. He has 4.38 speed. He has no catches this season and he has never scored a TD. Maybe he's a problem child. But if the Giants were willing to take a lower round pick he might be worth the risk.

The Giants also have Darius Slayton, another speedster (4.39) who started out on fire early in his career but has tailed off. He took a pay cut to remain with the Giants this season, he was in danger of being cut. Not sure if his career has been diminished by injury or what. Both he and Toney seem to be buried on the Giants' depth chart.

Comment

Working...
                        X