• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    It's a combination of factors. Some were drops, some were overthrows. It could be Herbie is still off on some passes due to the rib injury. Also, Herbie is trying to sling the rock into some pretty tight windows sometimes. If he keeps this up, we could see more picks.
    I always gauge Herbert's game if he's hitting his passes early on! If he starts out efficient its pretty much game over! Its when he starts missing passes and our RB's get stuffed when the game starts turning. If our D could step it up in the 3rd or 4th quarter it would really make things easier.

Comment

• Berserker76
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

I always gauge Herbert's game if he's hitting his passes early on! If he starts out efficient its pretty much game over! Its when he starts missing passes and our RB's get stuffed when the game starts turning. If our D could step it up in the 3rd or 4th quarter it would really make things easier.
      Don't think our D would be so worn out if we had a consistent offense in the 2nd half. To me, that's the key. If the offense were to play a consistent & aggressive 60 minutes I think the defense would really shine.

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

on play 2 herbert was affected by a defender who was at the point of impact with herbert.

defender quickly shed clapp, but clapp had someone barrel into his side: one of those clever blitz types that baltimore draws up, and staley doesn't.
        It was a designed stunt... that Sony didn't recognize until late. It was Corey Linsley that got "picked"... not Clapp.
        In any case, JH had time to deliver the ball to MW 30 yards down the field... single coverage. They had the matchup they wanted.

Comment

Working...
        X