Broncos @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I guess we should just forfeit since we evidently have no chance.
    Maybe the poster you replied to just being skeptical. So? I don’t mind such posts.
    Last edited by Caslon; 10-16-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Without Allen, there’s MW, Carter, and this team’s tight ends (may they do well). Maybe Bandy gets some plays and key catches? Under their D’s radar. Wildcard slot receiver?

“So let it written, so let it be done.” Coach Lombardi.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Denvers defense is seriously good and they are getting their all pro safety back..... and they know Chargers cannot stop the run, rush the passer, or cover speed receivers....

Herbert knows he has to out score every opponent because our defense cannot stop anyone....we make bad teams and QB's look good....
        The Raiders ran up the score on them. Offensively challenged teams like the Colts and Seahawks not silo much. We’ll see if our running game has really improved. Hope Linsley can play

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

I tend to worry for Chargers fans when the Chargers get a sizeable lead and then relinquish it. Either the halftime adjustments didn’t work, or whatever (Staley’s overall influence, intangibles, staff, players, TT, the Spanos’.). Covered it all there…heh.

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

How well did practice go this week? We shall see how it translates to MNF!

Comment

• Caslon
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

Anyone happy just making it to the playoffs? Not me. Screw you. Heh.

Comment

• Classic
                Hall Of Fame
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

This loss by Kansas City means that this is now a MUST WIN Game now.

Comment

• Caslon
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

Let’s hope the Chargers don’t relinquish a chance for first place in the AFC West.

:troll:
                  Last edited by Caslon; 10-17-2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

Maybe the poster you replied to just being skeptical. So? I don’t mind such posts.
                    And maybe I was just being sarcastic...

It's a public forum - people can post whatever they want. I just see so much doom and gloom about how our head coach sucks, our OC sucks, our GM sucks, our owners suck, most of our drafted players suck, our FA acquisitions suck, our schemes suck, our team doctors sucks, our trainers suck, the refs are out to get us, and on and on that we should consider forfeiting. I can't figure out how we have even won a game this year. Evidently it's all because of Herbert and nothing else. Oh wait, while he doesn't suck, he isn't clutch because he can't overcome mistakes made by others in a game.

Did I miss anything?

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

What’s your point, besides your head? I think you’re asking same. Overload reply. Go Ekeler! We don’t have anyone else but Kelly at RB. I just wanna see disciplined action, no stupid penalties.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                        What’s your point, besides your head? I think you’re asking same. Overload reply. Go Ekeler! We don’t have anyone else but Kelly at RB. I just wanna see disciplined action, no stupid penalties.
                        My point is things aren't as bad as they are being made out to be, hence my sarcastic comment about forfeiting. It seems like an awful lot of people have given up on the team already because of variations of the things I listed. It's never over until we are eliminated. We are not a well oiled machine at this point but a win tonight puts us in a first place tie with a team we get at home still. A loss and we are still only a game out of first and will still have a chance to recover, though obviously division losses hurt. So many people here just focus on the bad.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

And maybe I was just being sarcastic...

It's a public forum - people can post whatever they want. I just see so much doom and gloom about how our head coach sucks, our OC sucks, our GM sucks, our owners suck, most of our drafted players suck, our FA acquisitions suck, our schemes suck, our team doctors sucks, our trainers suck, the refs are out to get us, and on and on that we should consider forfeiting. I can't figure out how we have even won a game this year. Evidently it's all because of Herbert and nothing else. Oh wait, while he doesn't suck, he isn't clutch because he can't overcome mistakes made by others in a game.

Did I miss anything?
                          No.

Comment

Working...
                          X