Film Study: The Good, The Bad and The Great (week5 vs CLE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoMoreChillies
    Outback Goon
    • Sep 2018
    • Australia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
    great stuff once again NMC. Can we see the play where SJD got called for roughing the passer? I looked for it and can't find it on you tube. I just want to see it again. I thought at the time it was a game changing totally unnecessary call. I guess the NFL is looking into the roughing calls and they showed a bunch but not that one. (of course)
    Yeah this play was Acedemy Award for Brissett. It was failed 3rd down and would have forced FG, but the phantom call give them another chance and Chubb scores on the next play.

Comment

• Craig440
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Thanks NMC

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
        Samuel overpersues and leaves the inside open for cutback and Mack didnt have enough at the goal line.
        Yep...ASJ should have gone inside to hem Chubb in towards the sideline...

Comment

• Iowachargers70
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

On Gilman's interception, does anybody think if he hadn't grabbed it, that JC mightve gotten it? Don't think the QB threw it hard enough to where JC would've cut in front of the receiver. Something I thought when I saw it.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Give a lot of credit to Linsley - the entire OL is better when he's in there.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
              Outback Goon
              • Sep 2018
              • Australia
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers70 View Post
              On Gilman's interception, does anybody think if he hadn't grabbed it, that JC mightve gotten it? Don't think the QB threw it hard enough to where JC would've cut in front of the receiver. Something I thought when I saw it.
              if you pause the clip at 0:25 you can see tranquill grab the ball and JC is still 2 steps behind. I doubt he would have got there

Comment

Working...
              X