Broncos @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Damn...I nailed that one, didn't I? (Patting myself on the back, here). I called chaincrusher out on that months ago. Their styles were too similar; overly-wordy, condescending post after overly-wordy condescending post, rinse and repeat.
    I gave you props in this thread yesterday. I thought you were on to something when you were calling him Yuba but i didnt know either were from Texas and didnt recall Yuba being a lawyer

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
      Best part about Popper is that he is a pregressive trance guy. And is actually starting to create music with either Pro Logic or Ableton. I respect that as its my favorite music genre outside of metal. lol

I listened to some of his work and was impressed. I think he is getting better and better at reporting the chargers and his Football IQ is growing. Better than Henne. lol

Also i know some of you are upset at the Yuba/CC removal...but i do what i believe is best for this community as a whole. Every time. I dont need to be loved here. I dont need to be liked or respected. I post less and less because i know many of you are not my biggest fans. Thats ok. We are really flowing here and thats all i care about.

Aloha.

I also have access to all Athletic articles and ESPN+. I can probably access most pay site articles if you request them. Tag me and ill see what i can do.
      I like Popper because he was clear from the first minute who he was when he said he was not a Charger fan. Charger beat writer is his job. To me, he has his priorities right, and can remain objective. He's also right about Charger fans being too negative. 100%.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Damn...I nailed that one, didn't I? (Patting myself on the back, here). I called chaincrusher out on that months ago. Their styles were too similar; overly-wordy, condescending post after overly-wordy condescending post, rinse and repeat.
        You sure did. I usually pick up on that stuff. But its much harder with all these fans running around here. lol It tool a TPB lifer to see the similarities.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

My typos are really bad here because most of the time this site doesn't allow my phone to use predictive text words and when that happens it muddles words together and I always hit the "n" between words lol.

Right now with this post, word prediction comes up. IDK sometimes typing here from my phone is a lot of work having to fix it lol.

Oh and only the chain gangers are upset about his removal which is only about 3-4 other posters lol.
          Just playing my man. lol I speak BJ and Stinky. I simply dont proofread my posts anymore. Honestly maxed out on posting after 20 years. lol I enjoy just reading and running the show. lol

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I like Popper because he was clear from the first minute who he was when he said he was not a Charger fan. Charger beat writer is his job. To me, he has his priorities right, and can remain objective. He's also right about Charger fans being too negative. 100%.
            Yeah i like him a lot. He has given us a ton of stuff to talk about. His camp reports remind me of my old camp reports. lol Hes my favorite Bolt Beater in many years. Never liked Henne and Ghelkin.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Best part about Popper is that he is a pregressive trance guy. And is actually starting to create music with either Pro Logic or Ableton. I respect that as its my favorite music genre outside of metal. lol

I listened to some of his work and was impressed. I think he is getting better and better at reporting the chargers and his Football IQ is growing. Better than Henne. lol

Also i know some of you are upset at the Yuba/CC removal...but i do what i believe is best for this community as a whole. Every time. I dont need to be loved here. I dont need to be liked or respected. I post less and less because i know many of you are not my biggest fans. Thats ok. We are really flowing here and thats all i care about.

Aloha.

I also have access to all Athletic articles and ESPN+. I can probably access most pay site articles if you request them. Tag me and ill see what i can do.
              Don’t say that most don’t like you. You’re good. You made this a welcoming place for us from the CMB. I’ll never forget that especially given how the CMB suddenly ended on us because the Chargers didn’t want to maintain a team forum. One of the few times I was angry/hated the Spanos.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Popper’s problem is that he’s bad juju lol. No team he’s covered have made the playoffs.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                  Don’t say that most don’t like you. You’re good. You made this a welcoming place for us from the CMB. I’ll never forget that especially given how the CMB suddenly ended on us because the Chargers didn’t want to maintain a team forum. One of the few times I was angry/hated the Spanos.
                  Thanks my man. And you scared the crap out of me with all the liked posts just now. I got a bunch of notifications and thought...."Here we go again with reported posts" lol

Nice for my notifications to be positive. Aloha.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Thanks my man. And you scared the crap out of me with all the liked posts just now. I got a bunch of notifications and thought...."Here we go again with reported posts" lol

Nice for my notifications to be positive. Aloha.
                    Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      Pretty sure it was Joel's decision.

As for Fleet, always been solid. Made this place when the NFL forum was dying as the owner didn't want to keep it going. Can you believe the Charger section was by far the busiest? Great draft takes as well. Don't see them as much these days.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                        Beef Before Gazelles
                        • May 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        The thing with the poster in question, is that he just gets off on arguing for the sake of arguing, that's all he is here for IMO. He finds a contrarian position that elicits a lot of response and obsessively writes these long-winded antagonistic posts to draw other posters here into his web of non-stop arguing. I've never put him (or anyone) on ignore, but I stopped reading his posts long ago. I just scroll past them. I never respond if he comments on one of my posts. He's like the windbag politician full of hot air who likes to hear himself talk.
                        Sounds like Reif, from the UT forum.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Reminds me of Frank Zappos’s quote about music wrigers: “Definition of rock journalism: People who can't write, doing interviews with people who can't think, in order to prepare articles for people who can't read.”
                          Didn't Frank Zappa want the U.S. to go to war with China over the handing over of Hong Kong to them?

Comment

Working...
                          X