• Show
Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

One of my favorite Jamal moments, in one of my favorite all-time Chargers games, at the 37:45 mark. And be sure to watch the replay. Jamal never gave up on this play, just flew in from the side and decked him. Someone on our old forum had a gif of this.

San Diego Chargers vs Cincinnati Bengals 2006 2nd Half Week 10 - YouTube

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

One of my favorite plays of all time as well, big old Shamu.... what a player.

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
        One of my favorite Jamal moments, in one of my favorite all-time Chargers games, at the 37:45 mark. And be sure to watch the replay. Jamal never gave up on this play, just flew in from the side and decked him. Someone on our old forum had a gif of this.

San Diego Chargers vs Cincinnati Bengals 2006 2nd Half Week 10 - YouTube
        What a beast.

Nowadays we get opposing RBs popping off 50+ yard runs on us on the weekly. If we "only" give up 100 yards rushing, it's a huge victory.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• cmplxgal
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • New Jersey
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Yes! That is one of my enduring memories of Jamal. I was trying to find a video but couldn't. Thank you for posting this.

Comment

Working...
          X