Chargers at Cardinals Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

You may have missed it but fleet asked us to bring it down bud. It’s obvious this issue hits you in the feels and I think it’s ok for it to die here and we move on to other more Charger related things.:beer:
    yes, am feelin' it on this particular exchange, and no, did not miss Fleet's olive branch, as believe you me, have throttled down my print version of things, as I def do not share of the all that comes up for me.... my inner editor is called upon most every post, 'specially of these varieties.

and am as guilty as the next guy, of any some intellectual pomposity/bombasticity, and may be guilty of greenlighting/gaslighting as well.... as did mention that I was commenting @the risk of calling the kettle black.

and call it what you want.... we all have to answer to the man in the mirror, and as the some of us could prolly stand to take a bit of our own medicine, as the plenty of us are obviously uncomfortable with being uncomfortable.

and then again, and as Lord Buckley shared, that sometimes you gotta knock the corners off the squares, and straighten out the cats w/the bent frames.... yah dig ??

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Are you OK? It's obvious that something is going on in your life that is causing distress, and you are venting here, it has relatively little to do with football. What ever it is, I hope you are able to resolve it.
    eye/we get it.... you're distressed, and you detest the some of your fellow posters.... you are (hot and) bothered, and for all we know may have your own emo imbalance/mental health issue that may be in question ??

and don't know if you're ok, but do wonder how black you gonna paint the proverbial kettle ?? and coz there ain't nuthin' quaint 'bout what's goin' on 'round here.
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Thanks, Fleet.
      Give it a go now.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Give it a go now.
        That worked. Thanks, Bro. Sorry I had to do that, but my 'relationship' with him was getting contentious, so I thought it best to use the feature.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          Fleet 1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Shaka
      • chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

IMO, We should not have moderators that do not have that as their handle. All members should be able clearly see who the mods are.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
          IMO, We should not have moderators that do not have that as their handle. All members should be able clearly see who the mods are.
          Well the reason its not on Wu's is because he isnt really a full blown mod. I created a mod sub group so that he could run the TPB Draft for us. I gave him permissions to control those threads because the mods are not always here. I did ask Wu early on when the CMB came here if he wanted to be a mod and he declined. Because he knew that came with some limits on how aggressive his communication will be here. Wu cant do what other mods do. The fact that Mods and Admins couldnt be added to a members ignore feature was a break in the system. Its fixed now.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Thanks for the explanation. I wondered if there were others, I guess not and I see what your doing. IMO, you picked a good one for that job. Wood is big into the draft and he's a favorite of mine as well. He'll serve the forum well.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              Thanks for the explanation. I wondered if there were others, I guess not and I see what your doing. IMO, you picked a good one for that job. Wood is big into the draft and he's a favorite of mine as well. He'll serve the forum well.
              But hes a total prick to me privately. Annoying as hell. Never leaves me alone. Haha i kid Wu.

Its a good idea Roo. If you also look on the front page of the forum....i have the staff listed in a module. Wu isnt there because he is not technically staff.

This place would be a mess if i let Wu run it.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 4.42.41 PM.png

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

But hes a total prick to me privately. Annoying as hell. Never leaves me alone. Haha i kid Wu.

Its a good idea Roo. If you also look on the front page of the forum....i have the staff listed in a module. Wu isnt there because he is not technically staff.

This place would be a mess if i let Wu run it.
                  No, you confused Wu with me. He’s nice. I’m the ass lol.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

No, you confused Wu with me. He’s nice. I’m the ass lol.
                    But you make up for it by liking every post i make. Im a notification junkie. You dont disappoint. You and Bolt O do love to ignore my PMs though. Wu always comes through.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

But you make up for it by liking every post i make. Im a notification junkie. You dont disappoint. You and Bolt O do love to ignore my PMs though. Wu always comes through.
                      :chuckle:

Comment

Working...
                      X