• Show
Clear All
  • Boltergeist
    Pesky apparition
    • Jun 2013
    • Baja Oklahoma
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
    Has there ever been a 13-0 team that has gotten as little media attention as the Carolina Panthers?

Discuss.
    Who? Wat?

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
      Those things didn't stop the media from riding Peyton's or Brady's jock. They were every bit as bad, in Manning's case much worse.
      Manning and Brady acted like Newton? Seriously?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        I'm not familiar with Newton's career. Does he cheat or bitch out his receivers or coaches?

For the full story: http://deadspin.com/5867045/heres-tom-bradys-bitchfest-with-an-assistant-coach

Anybody remember that story in which a University of Tennessee trainer accused Manning of forcing his bare ass and balls on her face? Nothing happened to Manning, who denied it, but, for some some undisclosed reason, the university agreed to pay the trainer $300,000.

Anything like that happen with Newton?
        Last edited by Guest; 12-15-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Tom Brady is the one of the worst losers, quick to shake hands after a win and disappearing down the tunnel after a loss. Do you remember his fake outrage/rant towards Marty? Complete tool that gets a pass for all his ridiculous antics. Peyton Manning basically invented pouting. He owns it.

Peyton is a bitch.jpg

How many countless times have we seen the giant red forehead and pouting face over the years? I wish he would put a towel over his head, but not sure they make a towel big enough.

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Tom Brady is the one of the worst losers, quick to shake hands after a win and disappearing down the tunnel after a loss. Do you remember his fake outrage/rant towards Marty? Complete tool that gets a pass for all his ridiculous antics. Peyton Manning basically invented pouting. He owns it.

[ATTACH]851[/ATTACH]

How many countless times have we seen the giant red forehead and pouting face over the years? I wish he would put a towel over his head, but not sure they make a towel big enough.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

I hope they go undefeated just to fuck with the Old Farts of Miami Champagne Club.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                I hope they go undefeated just to fuck with the Old Farts of Miami Champagne Club.
                Shula is rooting for an undefeated season. His son is one of the coaches for the Jerry Richardsons.

They were before my time, but I don't hate that Dolphins team. Czonka seemed rad, and their QB was cool enough to wear glasses.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Tom Brady is the one of the worst losers, quick to shake hands after a win and disappearing down the tunnel after a loss. Do you remember his fake outrage/rant towards Marty?
                  "They can't talk about our team! They can talk about their own team. But they can't talk about our team!"

:jackass:

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                    Shula is rooting for an undefeated season. His son is one of the coaches for the Jerry Richardsons.

They were before my time, but I don't hate that Dolphins team. Czonka seemed rad, and their QB was cool enough to wear glasses.
                    Csonka, Kiick, and Morris were rad. NFL Network did a "Football Life" on the trio, Kiick (who cussed the whole time like a curmudgeon) and Morris (who laughed at him the whole time) made a trip to Csonka's remote home in Northern Alaska to do some fishing. It was a dream of Zonk's before one or all of them died.

Fun Chargers trivia #1: Griese, who hadn't yet started to wear the glasses, missed most of the regular season in the undefeated year because of the Chargers - Ron East and Deacon Jones took him out by breaking his ankle on a sack. Earl Morrall took over and played through the AFC Championship Game - Griese came back for the Super Bowl.

Fun Chargers trivia #2: Mercury Morris was eventually dealt to the Chargers, where he suffered through a mediocre season before retiring. Like other legends before and after him, he came to San Diego to lay his career to rest.
                    Last edited by 6025; 12-15-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      Csonka, Kiick, and Morris were rad. NFL Network did a "Football Life" on the trio, Kiick (who cussed the whole time like a curmudgeon) and Morris (who laughed at him the whole time) made a trip to Csonka's remote home in Northern Alaska to do some fishing. It was a dream of Zonk's before one or all of them died.

Fun Chargers trivia #1: Griese, who hadn't yet started to wear the glasses, missed most of the regular season in the undefeated year because of the Chargers - Ron East and Deacon Jones took him out by breaking his ankle on a sack. Earl Morrall took over and played through the AFC Championship Game - Griese came back for the Super Bowl.

Fun Chargers trivia #2: Mercury Morris was eventually dealt to the Chargers, where he suffered through a mediocre season before retiring. Like other legends before and after him, he came to San Diego to lay his career to rest.
                      Long before there was an Orlando, there was a Mercury.

Perhaps, if Morris had switched over to play for the Bidwells the following year, his career would have been revived.

Remember when the Spanoses ended the season of Trent Green and won the Super Bowl for the Frontieres?

Comment

Working...
                      X