• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

At the beginning of the season the Bills looked unbeatable and out to avenge that horrible AFCCG loss at KC. They haven’t looked as dominant for a while. Meanwhile, the Bengals are on a long winning streak but very easily could have lost last week. Interesting game coming up.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Bons matchs, Mesdames, Messieurs !

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

That's like the captain of the Titanic saying he was so worried about hitting an iceberg, that he speeded up the ship to avoid one...
        Bosa's a mental and emotional midget . . . . and a team leader. And we wonder why they 'Charger'.

The image of BS calmly handing him his helmet back (so he can f*** up AGAIN) is burned into my brain. That's quality leadership there. And we wonder why they 'Charger'.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
          Letting Henne drive 97 yards for a TD was crushing and almost Charger like.

One has to wonder if they had a collective mental let down after PM went out.

Even with the collapse in the 2nd half, they almost played good enough to win!
          They just didn’t win cause they didn’t have thier MVP Sean Smith on their side to win today.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
            Let's do this!
            • Aug 2022
            • Raleigh N. Carolina
            • Send PM

I almost want the Bills to win so KC gets punked on a home game next week.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I love snow games, when the Chargers aren't playing in it.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Tough weather in Buffalo

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

The mental side of the game, and the ability to control and/or channel emotions, is where the Chargers have most often collectively failed, and why they have the reputation of a 'soft' team. We've had the players to compete (generally), but they just cannot seem to stop stepping on their d***s :killme: Usually in prime time (of course).

That's what bums me out so much about Staley - I really thought that he could be the leader that could change the 'chargering' narrative . . . . . doesn't look like that's the case.
                  I think Joey has to go. But his cap number is too high to trade him in the off season. They will have to wait another year.
                  Staley bench JC and cut Tillery. He has the chops to do this job. 2 season of winning records and a playoff appearance. Be like the Steelers, Ravens, Chiefs who keep a coach for decades. If not Brandon then give the next guy an extremely long leash. Down year can happen. Disappointment can happen. Every playoff team ends with a loss but 1. The line of scrimmage and special team has been much improved under Staley. Herbert needs to take his game to another level and the run game must improve. The arrow is pointing up for this team in spite of the painful loss vs Jax.
                  Who has it better than us?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Like a chainsaw through butter.
                    dmac
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I am saying this for years now - You are not a Charger fan - maybe an undercover Chief troll pretend to support Bolts.
                      This makes no sense. I've been getting ripped for years for being a too positive pollyanna in my support of the coaches and many players. But I've also been critical of the GM, owners and some players.
                      This is the other games thread. So my post is in line with my opinion that it's a QB driven league. Mahomes is the best of the best until proven otherwise. Burrow has shown he has something to say about it.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
                        Since Balboa Stadium
                        • Sep 2022
                        • LA
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        At the beginning of the season the Bills looked unbeatable and out to avenge that horrible AFCCG loss at KC. They haven’t looked as dominant for a while. Meanwhile, the Bengals are on a long winning streak but very easily could have lost last week. Interesting game coming up.
                        I heard some opinions that since DaBoll left Allen has not been as good statistically...more reckless among the things...they said he was most responsible for Allens development..however you measure that.

Burrow is an example that you don't need a rocket/bullet arm to be good...just accuracy and touch...and of course the whole mental aspect.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I think Joey has to go. But his cap number is too high to trade him in the off season. They will have to wait another year.
                          Staley bench JC and cut Tillery. He has the chops to do this job. 2 season of winning records and a playoff appearance. Be like the Steelers, Ravens, Chiefs who keep a coach for decades. If not Brandon then give the next guy an extremely long leash. Down year can happen. Disappointment can happen. Every playoff team ends with a loss but 1. The line of scrimmage and special team has been much improved under Staley. Herbert needs to take his game to another level and the run game must improve. The arrow is pointing up for this team in spite of the painful loss vs Jax.
                          As recently as 3 weeks ago I was in agreement with your comments about the team, and I recognize that they have improved in areas, but. starting with the decisions made in the Denver game, the way the Jville implosion went down, and most particularly Staley's comments afterwards - I no longer have the same level of optimism.

Now I'm at 'show me', not 'snow me'.

As far as I'm concerned Joey can go at the earliest opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                          X