We do not play modern football.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Not a starter but not what a team wants to see:

Eagles offensive lineman Josh Sills has been indicted on rape and kidnapping charges ... just 11 days before Philadelphia is slated to play the Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

No Super Bowl chatter?

the Chiefs drafted 5 dbs in 2022. 4 of them played against Cincy. Add Pacheco who was a late rounder and they got a nice return on their rookies.

Comment

• charger1_sj
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
          And then you Kyle Shannahan don’t throw your red flag on a play that changed the whole game? How do you miss that? Everybody saw it. I saw it. I knew right away he didn’t catch it. You see them rushing to snap the ball. Just throw your red flag. You see Tufanga screaming he didn’t catch it. You really need those three timeouts in the 1st half???? It’s 4th and 3 that’s 4th down you get the ball. Who knows what happens when you get the ball. Maybe Mcafrey scores on a long touchdown. And Purdy doesn’t get hurt.

but people call him brilliant and he can’t even throw his red flag. Andy Reid threw his red flag in the 1st half.
          Actually nobody saw it, until the Eagles snapped the ball on the next play. The initial replay was from the sidelines showing the back side, couldn't see the ball.
          The only hint that he didn't catch it was that he got up quickly and rushed the team to snap the ball.

I do agree that Lance got hurt because of the stupid play calling. I don't understand why people think designing plays where your QB is going to get tackled by
          300lb guys is a good idea. In the games that Purdy played he was way better than Jimmy G. Purdy got hurt during the 49ers first possession. So there no
          way to know how the game goes if he doesn't get hurt. All I know is that with everything going wrong for the 49ers the score at halftime could have easily
          been 7-7 and not 21-7. At any rate the game was over once Purdy got hurt.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Well you saw last night in the super bowl. Same thing. Devonte dropped the ball. They tried to snap it quick. But Andy Reid challenged that play and red flagged it.

Comment

Working...
            X