Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 13)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

sadly, not likely to happen..... if he fires TT it would likely be to hire his son as GM....
    Only plus to that is then we could all call mutiny and jump ship.Im not kiddin either.We miss the POs for the 3rd fuckin season of Herbs career Im gonna try my best to get a social media movement goin to call a fan strike on this SpAnus owned circus.We dont get a real,Expensive,experienced coach next year then Fuck these cheap assholes.I wanna make some real noise and embarrass these douche bags as much as possible and hopefully Hopefully hurt the ONLY thing that matters to these complete scumbags,their pocketbook.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Texas Bolt View Post
      If they had any compassion they would trade Herbert. Going to waste a great talent with this sad sack outfit. From ownership down through coaching staff they are fucking losers. Been the same shit since the old prick Spanos. Wasted LT, Rivers and now Herbie. Truly think Herbert is the most gifted QB in the league but it’s not ever going to happen for him with this bad luck cursed shit show. Just took it in the ass from the pirate hookers 2nd yr in a row lol.
      Exactly.

Comment

• SDBORN
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

That was one of the worst non calls in a long time. Just pathetic.

There are people who refuse to believe that refs ever make a bad call or non call, they must have had their eyes closed for that one. KA and Herbert need to be more demonstrative and show up the ref on plays like that.
        It was horrible. But we made huge mistakes in the game. The ekler fumble followed by the chargers defense getting destroyed repeatedly by Adam's.

The offense stinking it up for most of the game as usual. Chargers had their chances when game was still winnable

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post
          Its one thing to get upset after a loss like this, but to go from pissed to stupid is uncalled for. We don't need to trade Allen or Herbert. Come back off the ledge, put it in reverse and back away from stupid.
          I would trade Allen if you can get a premier receiver in his place and get something for him. He’s been great but getting older, more fragile and mouths off too much

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Only plus to that is then we could all call mutiny and jump ship.Im not kiddin either.We miss the POs for the 3rd fuckin season of Herbs career Im gonna try my best to get a social media movement goin to call a fan strike on this SpAnus owned circus.We dont get a real,Expensive,experienced coach next year then Fuck these cheap assholes.I wanna make some real noise and embarrass these douche bags as much as possible and hopefully Hopefully hurt the ONLY thing that matters to these complete scumbags,their pocketbook.
            The reality is this would be a total waste of time.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

wu's patented orange alert truth bombs:

With 14:44 left in the game
              TPB decided LAC was eliminated from the playoffs.
              The game was decided on the final play.
              Tua was doubled up on the scoreboard
              By a quarterback named "Purdy."
              If we beat MIA next week
              We will be one game behind MIA,
              With the tiebreaker.

Proud to be a Pollyanna from Muskogee...
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

I want Herbert to win games and get into the playoffs. I don't see that happening in L.A. Ever.
                I don't care what Herbert does outside of the chargers. I'm not a Herbert fan. I'm a charger fan.

So I want to see these dumbass owners finally pay for leaders who can run this team like a winning org.

Comment

• SDBORN
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Texas Bolt View Post
                  If they had any compassion they would trade Herbert. Going to waste a great talent with this sad sack outfit. From ownership down through coaching staff they are fucking losers. Been the same shit since the old prick Spanos. Wasted LT, Rivers and now Herbie. Truly think Herbert is the most gifted QB in the league but it’s not ever going to happen for him with this bad luck cursed shit show. Just took it in the ass from the pirate hookers 2nd yr in a row lol.
                  Or. They could spend money on winning staff so Herbert and the offense can be properly utilized.
                  Spanos need to let football people run this team. Not lil Johnny boy

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    wu's patented orange alert truth bombs:

With 14:44 left in the game
                    TPB decided LAC was eliminated from the playoffs.
                    The game was decided on the final play.
                    Tua was doubled up on the scoreboard
                    By a quarterback named "Purdy."
                    If we beat MIA next week
                    We will be one game behind MIA,
                    With the tiebreaker.

Proud to be a Pollyanna from Muskogee...
                    The season still isn't over, even after losing to a bad Raider team. If we win 4 of 5, we end up 10-7 and likely in the playoffs. Miami and Tennessee got smoked today and did not look good at all. The Colts, Broncos and Rams all suck. Of course, that means actually winning 4 of 5 but it is not out of the question...

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Agreed. Bring in a guy like Payton. Give him full control of GM and HC and let him bring in his own guys

Can u imagine Payton and Reid in same division? People might get excited about charger football
                      Payton is under Saints control for 2 more years.
                      Chargers would have to trade draft picks to add him..
                      Not happening.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

It was horrible. But we made huge mistakes in the game. The ekler fumble followed by the chargers defense getting destroyed repeatedly by Adam's.

The offense stinking it up for most of the game as usual. Chargers had their chances when game was still winnable
                        One has nothing to do with the other. Yes Lombo called a suck of a game, the O line played like horse piss. Yes the ref made a terrible non call and should have been demonstrably shown up for it but Allen, Herbert and Staley. More than one thing can be true.

Comment

• SDBORN
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The season still isn't over, even after losing to a bad Raider team. If we win 4 of 5, we end up 10-7 and likely in the playoffs. Miami and Tennessee got smoked today and did not look good at all. The Colts, Broncos and Rams all suck. Of course, that means actually winning 4 of 5 but it is not out of the question...
                          If we somehow run the table, I think we make it. Could be wrong but I don't see 10 getting us in.

Comment

Working...
                          X