Titans @ Chargers Pre Game Thread | (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

O has got to put the ball in the end zone! Relying on D and Teams to continue to pull us over the finish line every week will give us all cardiac issues!
    Special teams have been consistently good to excellent.
    Last weeks defense was a wonderful surprise. Their best game of the year.
    I'm not worried about our offense if they have the ball.
    This year's Titans are not a high scoring team, 24 is their biggest game.
    Phil 35-10, Jax 36- 22, Bills 41-7 vs Ten. Let's be one of them.
    --Or something less. Just get the W.
    LACs current RZ issues are OL related but it's a project the coaches are working on.
    I expect better than last week.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

I’ve already gotten comfortable with the feeling of being 8-6 on Sunday evening. It’s a warm glow

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

It's an extreme example where Ten gets a vast majority of TOP and Chargers get few possessions on offense
        I expect that we'll play well enough on D to give our offense a fair chance
        LAC 20 - Ten 10.
        Tennessee plays that style because they have/had an excellent D.
        Their D right now isn't very good.

20 - 10 means our offense tried to keep Tennessee in the game by not scoring, but our D shut Tennessee's offense down.
        It means the Charger offense is content to not make mistakes and try to control the ball and occasionally score.
        It means the qb is a game manager ..... which is all right, but you let a team hang around in the NFL and you can easily lose.

Not a fan of that approach. It certainly keeps Lombo off the hook.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Ravens lost. Helped Chargers playoff hopes

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

It's never a good idea. If we cut everyone that's missed 2 or more games this year we'd be down to about 25 players. You're not thinking it through.

By the way, it really doesn't hurt to say "I was wrong". I've had to do that many times in my 87 years and it's painless. Hang in there young man, you can do it.
            I liked the part where he posted “we have to call him out” and then his very next post said “nobody’s calling him out”.

This newly formed club dedicated to cutting our best pro bowl players is not firing on all cylinders.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Tennessee plays that style because they have/had an excellent D.
              Their D right now isn't very good.

20 - 10 means our offense tried to keep Tennessee in the game by not scoring, but our D shut Tennessee's offense down.
              It means the Charger offense is content to not make mistakes and try to control the ball and occasionally score.
              It means the qb is a game manager ..... which is all right, but you let a team hang around in the NFL and you can easily lose.

Not a fan of that approach. It certainly keeps Lombo off the hook.
              OR, we can't shut down Henry, rather limit him and our offense reaches the red zone 5 times, 2 TDs, 2 FGs, 1 turnover on downs.
              Not my preference either but we are a one sided offense. #3 passing, #31 running. Less than ideal in the red zone. I believe that it will be a tough game that we win.
              Blowing them out would be great. I don't believe that we have the OL or run D that is needed to do it.
              Prove me wrong Chargers!

Comment

• cmplxgal
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • New Jersey
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                Let there be Parham !!

Comment

• electricgold
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I liked the part where he posted “we have to call him out” and then his very next post said “nobody’s calling him out”.

This newly formed club dedicated to cutting our best pro bowl players is not firing on all cylinders.
                  Sigh, this newly formed club that misinterprets posts and twists them and misquotes them and focuses on one small aspect that they don't agree with so that they can run with it, then tries to say the person is not firing on all cylinders based on their misinterpretations is a big problem in the world today! No one said anything about cutting best or probowl players! Wow they once did this same sort of thing to the great Michael Jackson, and its pure crap!

And what makes you think I'm a HE?????? Ignorance is the BIGGEST problem in the world today! We want to be nice, but we don't want to be stupid.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

I just don’t understand what they see in Moore. Relieved he was not kept on the roster.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I just don’t understand what they see in Moore. Relieved he was not kept on the roster.

TG
                      We seem to place an unusually high priority on receivers that can run block and play ST (for the non-starters). I understand the importance of some of that, but at some point you actually need to run routes, get open and catch the ball.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

We had no receivers left in the building….seemed pretty clear to me why he ended up hired. With the big boys back to play we are finally not in need of Moores services….didnt think we might get to say that this year!

glad for Parham. We need another TE with skills. May he stay healthy!!!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

I had them cutting sony michel but this makes a lot of sense especially now that the WR group is getting healthier, between moore and bandy, at least bandy can return kicks in a pinch…they still have a spot open on the PS so we might see moore added to the PS yet again
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X