Titans @ Chargers Pre Game Thread | (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    The number one thing the Chargers have to do starting with this game is improve red zone efficiency. They were in the red zone six times against the 'Fins and only came away with two TDs - 33%. They need to improve that to 66%.
    Limit Henry for the Titans. He will get some yards - but nothing big. Put Tannehill in position of throwing

On offense, like you said, need touchdowns not field goals. But at the same time, against a team like TN that probably isn't going to put a lot of points up, taking the FG is okay too depending on score. Like getting the score from 20-14 to 23-14 was huge this past Sunday

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

To me, we are playing with house money. I had the miami and titan games down as losses. Of course I had the Raider game as a win, but hard to do that with this OL -- Salyer, Feiler, Clapp, Jaimes, Sarrell. I am surprised Herbert is still alive actually.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

This is a hate watch special. Enough bad things can’t happen to both teams. Heartbreak all around
        I agree its a mutual hate pox on all houses. and as you all know, I am a highly sensitive emotive caring person, finely attuned to the emotional needs of my human brothers.

But Damnit all of you out there - for the life of me, i cannot understand how any actual Charger Fan can be so emotionally crippled that they cannot see that the clear overwhelming interest of the team is for the Raiders to beat the Pats and therefore they should not just be able tto root for the Raiders to beat the Pats, they should eagerly hope they do.

These same long-suffering Charger fans have foot lockers full of traumatic Patriot losses, slanders, and hate to draw from. Its not like Chargers and Pats are BFFs and we are going to break some generational love-bond. Fuck The Pats!
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Someone posted that Henry could get 150 and we can still win. As long as the Offense can execute, i 100% agree with that. Titans don’t score for shit, all we need to do is post up maybe 24 pts and we’ll win by a TD
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            To me, we are playing with house money. I had the miami and titan games down as losses. Of course I had the Raider game as a win, but hard to do that with this OL -- Salyer, Feiler, Clapp, Jaimes, Sarrell. I am surprised Herbert is still alive actually.

TG
            When you factor in all the problems of 2022, Lombardi’s lame ass, Staley playing defense with one DT on the field and only two on the roster, LOL, the running for his life QB with broken ribs, and the absurd list of franchise caliber guys missing huge chunks of time…you could make the argument that this team should or could be 4-9 or some shit like that…

Why didn’t we lose fieler for the season as opposed to slater?

why didn’t we lose rumph or van noy instead of bosa?

why didn’t we lose tillery for the season instead of austin johnson?

why didn’t we lose tre mckitty instead of donal parham for all those games?

or sony michel instead of kelley, or storm norton instead of pipkins etc….

NO, this year it had to be the top fucking guys every fucking time! And now derwin could be out?! It’s the most ridiculous shit ever!

I didn’t mention WR because we lost almost everyone, even palmer missed a couple of games, everyone that started on the initial 53 is out or was out for significant time, everyone except for our WR#4-5 carter…
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

In a way.....we did lose Tillery.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

When you factor in all the problems of 2022, Lombardi’s lame ass, Staley playing defense with one DT on the field and only two on the roster, LOL, the running for his life QB with broken ribs, and the absurd list of franchise caliber guys missing huge chunks of time…you could make the argument that this team should or could be 4-9 or some shit like that…

Why didn’t we lose fieler for the season as opposed to slater?

why didn’t we lose rumph or van noy instead of bosa?

why didn’t we lose tillery for the season instead of austin johnson?

why didn’t we lose tre mckitty instead of donal parham for all those games?

or sony michel instead of kelley, or storm norton instead of pipkins etc….

NO, this year it had to be the top fucking guys every fucking time! And now derwin could be out?! It’s the most ridiculous shit ever!
                This is a pretty fair point. It was always the better player that got hurt. Yet, 7-6 with four games to go and a chance at 10 win season in spite of that

lets just hope they learned from last year and don't have a "Houston" game show up

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

And so did the Raiders! His stupid unsportsmanlike against the Rams to extend the game winning drive was pure Tillery.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I meant no disrespect but I say that when someone is young enough to be my kid, I should probably stop doing that, he’s a grown ass man with a family of his own…
                    I'm guilty of that myself. The problem is my son is 65 years old and a lot of people that are only slightly under 65 don't like it when I call them kid. On the other hand, I know a 96-year old that calls me kid!
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Riverwalk
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                      Someone posted that Henry could get 150 and we can still win. As long as the Offense can execute, i 100% agree with that. Titans don’t score for shit, all we need to do is post up maybe 24 pts and we’ll win by a TD
                      If it’s the defense that’s played against other top rushers, they’ll hold Henry for 50 yards on 20 rushes and give up 100 yards on 2 rushes.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I'm guilty of that myself. The problem is my son is 65 years old and a lot of people that are only slightly under 65 don't like it when I call them kid. On the other hand, I know a 96-year old that calls me kid!
                        :rofl:
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

If it’s the defense that’s played against other top rushers, they’ll hold Henry for 50 yards on 20 rushes and give up 100 yards on 2 rushes.
                          That reminds me of opposing fans at the qualcom going on about “you take away LT’s two 40 plus yarders we would’ve won and he would’ve only had like 40 yards rushing!”
                          :LOL:

Comment

Working...
                          X