Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by fanatic View Post

Yep Thats the point. LOL.
    Hacket was a guy that we all could unite on, from the coast to the mightily Mississippi. He will be missed
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Chargers 7, Indy 5 would please you?

Charger's lone td on a kickoff return, with a blatant clip that gets replayed over and over.

Indy misses out in the end because an official totally blows a call that can't be reversed,
      but it gets the talking heads in the media chattering all week.

Chargers get 24 yards of total offense in the 2nd half.
      Nick Foles gets knocked out in the 1rst half, and the Colts have to play the rest of the game with an emergency qb / receiver
      who hasn't played the position since high school.

What is your breaking point?
      :sigh:
      Yes it would please me because it would mean we are in the playoffs.

I don’t hear KC fans complaining about their NINE one score games this year.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Charger's lone td on a kickoff return, with a blatant clip that gets replayed over and over.

Indy misses out in the end because an official totally blows a call that can't be reversed,

Nick Foles gets knocked out in the 1rst half, and the Colts have to play the rest of the game with an emergency qb / receiver

Not speaking for rich- I have no breaking point. Nothing about winning embarrasses me. We could go 17-0 like that and I would be insane with joy.
        F all you 31+ tards!

ps: Merry dayafter Christmas!

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

That's because they take solace in their SIX 2+ score games (all wins).

Comment

• fanatic
            Registered Chiefs Fan
            • Dec 2021
            • Southern California
            • Realtor
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Actually we do. Yes we are pathetic NFL online forum goof balls. I must accept the fact that most NFL games are now decided by one score. Its not easy.

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

I wonder what the Vegas odds are of this scenario happening...?
              Meanwhile, the Wise-guys are predicting a 4-point Chargers win. The Strip wasn't built on 31-point blow outs.
              Just saying...

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

So the Chargers are ready to clinch a play off spot as I predicted. Chargers are the one team I think has the best chance to beat KC. Yes other teams can as well but its the Chargers I look least forward to playing.

Still I wish you guys a big win tonight and see you in the play offs. Go AFC West.
                I'm going to have to start going to other team's sites for level-headed analysis... on my own team.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Actually we do. Yes we are pathetic NFL online forum goof balls. I must accept the fact that most NFL games are now decided by one score. Its not easy.
                  It wasn’t 9 one-score wins, I think it was 6? and they do have 6 multi-score wins. Its better than the Chargers only having one. They have been the better team this year. Would I like more for LAC, sure. Am I satisfied any game they win - absolutely. If they could win by a 1/2 point, I’d take that and smile. Seems like most games are one score and its not easy to win in the NFL and they have by far had the worst injury status in the league. So 8 wins, 7 one score wins - sure thing, live to fight another day.

Chiefs have had the best injury status run in the entire league this year. How much is that the difference in #multi-score games, who knows. Its a difference, there’s a lot of factors that go into NFL games, some are just pure luck - such as the pick-6 the first time we played each other. Thats life, thats football.

If we get Joey and Slater back for the playoffs, we have a shot. Not an odds-on shot, but a legit shot. Chiefs have to be favored in a matchup but I will go into the game thinking we will win because we could.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• fanatic
                    Registered Chiefs Fan
                    • Dec 2021
                    • Southern California
                    • Realtor
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

It wasn’t 9 one-score wins, I think it was 6? and they do have 6 multi-score wins. Its better than the Chargers only having one. They have been the better team this year. Would I like more for LAC, sure. Am I satisfied any game they win - absolutely. If they could win by a 1/2 point, I’d take that and smile. Seems like most games are one score and its not easy to win in the NFL and they have by far had the worst injury status in the league. So 8 wins, 7 one score wins - sure thing, live to fight another day.

Chiefs have had the best injury status run in the entire league this year. How much is that the difference in #multi-score games, who knows. Its a difference, there’s a lot of factors that go into NFL games, some are just pure luck - such as the pick-6 the first time we played each other. Thats life, thats football.

If we get Joey and Slater back for the playoffs, we have a shot. Not an odds-on shot, but a legit shot. Chiefs have to be favored in a matchup but I will go into the game thinking we will win because we could.
                    Agree 100% with all your points.

Chiefs are +126 points thru 15 games. Chargers are minus 28 points thru 14 games. Chiefs played a one seed schedule and have 9 road games this year.

Bills +157
                    Chiefs +126
                    Cinn +85
                    Balt +49
                    Jacs +22
                    Miami -5
                    Chargers -28

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I'm going to have to start going to other team's sites for level-headed analysis... on my own team.
                      It's only "level headed" because it matches your own narrative.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

It's only "level headed" because it matches your own narrative.
                        No, it's level-headed because it ignores the ridiculous narratives of others'.

:freakout:

Understandably, other fans might be observing our team without all of the "touchy-feely" sentimental BS "analysis"...

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

No, it's level-headed because it ignores the ridiculous narratives of others'.

Understandably, other fans might be observing our team without all of the "touchy-feely" sentimental BS "analysis"...
                          But it *does* match your own particular narrative. So there is that.

Comment

Working...
                          X