Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion Thread (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion Thread (Wk 18)

The Chargers open -3.5. The game day/time isn't set yet, but if the Steelers win tonight I think this game will be one of the Saturday games.

The Broncos played the Chiefs tough today. They aren't quitting. I'm surprised they played Wilson today; I'd read he was going to be shut down for the season.

It will be nice to close the regular season with five straight wins, for Herbert to get a win in Denver, and for the Chargers to sweep at least one division rival this season.
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Ten day forecast has the weather cooperating.
    I looked this morning.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

This is a great game to get the fans on the road for! I'll bet tickets will be cheep for this one.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Air Coryell
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2021
        • Carlsbad, CA
        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
        • Send PM

Game is meaningless. Rest starters. 5 vs 6th seed is not worth any injury risk.

Comment

• Blastttoff
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2020
          • Send PM

Chase Daniels about to go off 200 yards 2 TD this game

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
            Not meaningless - we can move up to the number 5 seed. Big difference playing at Tennessee or Jacksonville than playing at Cincinnati.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              The Chargers open -3.5. The game day/time isn't set yet, but if the Steelers win tonight I think this game will be one of the Saturday games.

The Broncos played the Chiefs tough today. They aren't quitting. I'm surprised they played Wilson today; I'd read he was going to be shut down for the season.

It will be nice to close the regular season with five straight wins, for Herbert to get a win in Denver, and for the Chargers to sweep at least one division rival this season.
              If not for Wilson, they probably would have won. Lol - god I love Denver’s QB moves, its more than than the old days of watching the Raiders draft 4.2 guys one after another that couldn’t catch a ball.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                Dea Spanos my HERO
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

FUCK THE BRONCOS

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

If the Chargers can sew up the No. 5 seed, Staley will play to win the game. Not only would the Chargers get a more favorable matchup in the 1st round, there would be a remote chance the Chargers could host the AFC Championship game.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

It will be interesting to see what they do. Starters played more today than I would have, but I heard both TT and Staley pre-game interviews say they were still going full tilt because seed matters and they still had to improve (assume they meant offense, they weren’t specific but its obvious).

Offense was good today and we locked in at least #6. Tonight’s game may drive the strategy next Sunday. When I heard the announcer say Pipkins was hurt i thought oh shit, this is exactly what I would rather lose today than see happen. The drop off when Sarrell went in was instant - clear drop in protection was notable.

maybe we get Slater back - then what do we do - sit Salyer? That’s my guess - I don’t think coaches would put him in LG unless Feiler is injured.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                      Dea Spanos my HERO
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

It will be interesting to see what they do. Starters played more today than I would have, but I heard both TT and Staley pre-game interviews say they were still going full tilt because seed matters and they still had to improve (assume they meant offense, they weren’t specific but its obvious).

Offense was good today and we locked in at least #6. Tonight’s game may drive the strategy next Sunday. When I heard the announcer say Pipkins was hurt i thought oh shit, this is exactly what I would rather lose today than see happen. The drop off when Sarrell went in was instant - clear drop in protection was notable.

maybe we get Slater back - then what do we do - sit Salyer? That’s my guess - I don’t think coaches would put him in LG unless Feiler is injured.
                      Announcer also said Herbert grabbed his left leg .... that was my OH SHIT moment in the game.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                        The Precious
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

The Broncos played Wilson because they are desperate to bring in a top tier coach. The Broncos are also a bunch of dirty little bitches and if they try any cheap shot bullshit in this game I hope we light them the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                        X