Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion Thread (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SK21209
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2020
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

Any news on Slater? Haven't heard anything recently but The Ringer had a piece today on potentially dangerous wild card team and noted that "recent reports have suggested he’ll be good to go for the postseason". They're pretty hit or miss talking about the Chargers (Solak and Ruiz have both been saying all season that RT is still a huge hole, as if they're unaware that Pipkins has been the starter instead of Storm) so wasn't sure if there have actually been any positive "recent reports".

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I still think the Chargers should not go home after Denver but head to a place where they can practice in the time zone and if need be, weather for a week. Just to get used to running around in the uniforms, cleats, etc. They won't - but they should.

The 49ers practiced fora week in Colorado before playing the Cardinals in Mexico City
      I understand the theory but I thought I heard most coaches will say that practicing outside in snow is a stupid idea, the team can’t get nearly as much work done. Don’t cold weather teams usually practice indoors when weather is shit? Anyone know the latest thinking of actual coaches on this idea? I could be subject to propaganda!
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Trumpet Man
        Dea Spanos my HERO
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

The offer stands until I die. I want a ring. Bad.

Im over 50 just leave me one I’m good.
        Right on cue.

So I decided the one that hangs the lowest goes "bye bye"

It will be a face lift for the sack.

:hadworse:

PS .. You missed me ! :rofl:

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I understand the theory but I thought I heard most coaches will say that practicing outside in snow is a stupid idea, the team can’t get nearly as much work done. Don’t cold weather teams usually practice indoors when weather is shit? Anyone know the latest thinking of actual coaches on this idea? I could be subject to propaganda!
          It’s not the players on the Chargers all grew up in SoCal and never played in cold weather. Mack played at Buffalo, Bosa at Oh State, Ekeler in Colorado and Herbert in Oregon. Linsley was a packer for gods sakes.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
            Dea Spanos my HERO
            • Dec 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

I'm definitely using mine less and less..

:smh:
            Then your you saying - YES ?

You will be a donor ?

That is ultimate fan karma.

No other fans have thought of the idea to donate until - I forget who came up with the idea ?

Probably BoltDieHard. That dude's hate for the Broncos did something to him as a child. The same way the Raiders affected me. Not good. Hence this circle jerk of a plan. We are pulling out all the stops including a - well - lower body part that hangs in a sack (I just read I should not refer to body parts or something like that in the rules - oh shit).
            If you are in ?

Its painless I hear compared to being a Chargers fan - and - damn well worth it if we get a Lombardi.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

You will be a donor ?

No other fans have thought of the idea to donate until - I forget who came up with the idea ?

Probably BoltDieHard. That dude's hate for the Broncos did something to him as a child. The same way the Raiders affected me. Not good. Hence this circle jerk of a plan. We are pulling out all the stops including a - well - lower body part that hangs in a sack (I just read I should not refer to body parts or something like that in the rules - oh shit).
              If you are in ?

It’s painless I hear compared to being a Chargers fan - and - damn well worth it if we get a Lombardi.
              Taking the old “I’d give my left ….” Literally. Sacrifice. I like it. Looking forward to the ceremony.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

You will be a donor ?

If you are in ?

Its painless I hear compared to being a Chargers fan - and - damn well worth it if we get a Lombardi.
                Dude Camilo got married and had a couple kids so he’s done and in I confirmed it. And yeah that was me and I was certain Rivers was gonna bring us the precious but it didn’t happen. Now that the Raiders are gone their fans that are left here don’t say shit and locals basically lost a nut when the Raiders moved. Again.

Fuck the NFL

Gimme a ring

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                  Dea Spanos my HERO
                  • Dec 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Dude Camilo got married and had a couple kids so he’s done and in I confirmed it. And yeah that was me and I was certain Rivers was gonna bring us the precious but it didn’t happen. Now that the Raiders are gone their fans that are left here don’t say shit and locals basically lost a nut when the Raiders moved. Again.

Fuck the NFL

Gimme a ring
                  You are the ONLY crazy SOB I know to come up with such a brilliant master plan. When I heard it I was "IN"

I am great grandfather now so I am done. Tell Camillo congrats - but - we have to start saying our good-byes early and often just in case. My stomach is so large I have not seem them boys in years and need a mirror to say bye bye. Oh well. I will diet until the Super Bowl. That may help the view.

BTFU

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                    Dea Spanos my HERO
                    • Dec 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Taking the old “I’d give my left ….” Literally. Sacrifice. I like it. Looking forward to the ceremony.
                    It will be Pay-Per-View.

Details to follow :lol:

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

It will be Pay-Per-View.

Details to follow :lol:
                      Hahahaha. Might as well monetize it I guess

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I still think the Chargers should not go home after Denver but head to a place where they can practice in the time zone and if need be, weather for a week. Just to get used to running around in the uniforms, cleats, etc. They won't - but they should.

The 49ers practiced fora week in Colorado before playing the Cardinals in Mexico City
                        The 49ers were able to do that because it was during the regular season and had months to plan in advance. You can’t do that for the playoffs.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X