• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Not with a bang but with a wimper...

The season to end all seasons is over. Unless it's a no go in LA.

Sad, let down, deflated, but over the years since 2001 when I moved to Pasadena from Del Mar. You all have been with here or at the old forum tolerating me my spelling my rants opinions and bandwidth use. I can not nor do I ever want to lose that. You all are better than the team I came here to follow. Are better than my need to feel apart of something, anything San Diego, in short you have gifted me the blessing of not feeling a loses of home. To me that is irreplaceable. I can not begin to thank each and every one of you.

I especially want to thank Fleet and all the mods for this place, putting up with me, and doing the best job on the internet for us to congregate.

On Sunday's and many other days this is my comfort of home.

Whatever may come its you all that made it what it has been

Thank you and be blessed.
    Go Rivers!
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Nice post Jon. I share your thoughts.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Thank you very much.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Nice post Jon. I share your thoughts.
        Jon is a poet. That was nice.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• RobH
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Tokyo, Japan
          • University English Lecturer
          • Send PM

Good stuff, Stinky. You're one of the reasons why this site has been so successful. I would hate to see this site go down the drain, and if you decide not to post here anymore, a big part of this board goes down with you. I haven't decided how I feel about the Bolts leaving yet, nor am I convinced that they will leave. So I'm going to continue to come here everyday for my NFL football fix, and to enjoy the great discussions that take place here. Best of luck to everyone here, no matter what you decide to do as a forum member from today forward, and much gratitude to Fleet et al. for running the site and making it the best place for great information and discussion and laughs. Happy New Year to all.

Comment

• SteveInCbad
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

If this is in fact the end of the San Diego Chargers, then I think it's fitting that they end with a loss

I hoe they stay but if not, it's time to find another team to root for.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Thanks RobH I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm not going anywhere elce, that is for sure, really this is the best of the best! On another note I am going to leave Cali altogether! Moving to St Joseph Mo. We're the Chiefs hold training camp! Of all places. My wife has fallen in love with this place. http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/0...-st-joseph-mo/

I was literally praying to be proud to hang a San Diego Charger flag out front. Now I'll be happy to hang an Aztecs flag when appropriate.

It's a big move but better out of LA before Spani moves in!
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                The season to end all seasons is over. Unless it's a no go in LA.

Sad, let down, deflated, but over the years since 2001 when I moved to Pasadena from Del Mar. You all have been with here or at the old forum tolerating me my spelling my rants opinions and bandwidth use. I can not nor do I ever want to lose that. You all are better than the team I came here to follow. Are better than my need to feel apart of something, anything San Diego, in short you have gifted me the blessing of not feeling a loses of home. To me that is irreplaceable. I can not begin to thank each and every one of you.

I especially want to thank Fleet and all the mods for this place, putting up with me, and doing the best job on the internet for us to congregate.

On Sunday's and many other days this is my comfort of home.

Whatever may come its you all that made it what it has been

Thank you and be blessed.
                This is well written, thoughtful and has no typos or grammatical errors that I can see at a quick glance. Who the hell is using Stinky's computer and what have you done with him?

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Way to go, JH.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                    Thanks RobH I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm not going anywhere elce, that is for sure, really this is the best of the best! On another note I am going to leave Cali altogether! Moving to St Joseph Mo. We're the Chiefs hold training camp! Of all places. My wife has fallen in love with this place. http://www.oldhousedreams.com/2014/0...-st-joseph-mo/

I was literally praying to be proud to hang a San Diego Charger flag out front. Now I'll be happy to hang an Aztecs flag when appropriate.

It's a big move but better out of LA before Spani moves in!
                    Nice house,,,hopefully it comes with spell check. I hope you hang around. I honestly can't relate to whAit must be like to have a hometown team up sticks. I didn't grow up anywhere near a team and moved around a lot. following another team will be like kissing your sister....yuk. By the way that's not frowned on in missouri

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                      Nice house,,,hopefully it comes with spell check. I hope you hang around. I honestly can't relate to whAit must be like to have a hometown team up sticks. I didn't grow up anywhere near a team and moved around a lot. following another team will be like kissing your sister....yuk. By the way that's not frowned on in missouri
                      The house comes furnished, but no spell check is included.

That said, I'm not moving from this place! No wat Josa!
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

That's a nice house Stinky. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                        X