• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TABF
    Por debajo del promedio
    • Jun 2013
    • SoCal
    • Send PM

Jhiemstra, Stinky, king of spelling errors.

Nice post brother! Is the house the main reason for the move or jobs/retirement thing?

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
      What did it look like?
      If you are interested pm me and I'll tell you whole story.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
        Jhiemstra, Stinky, king of spelling errors.

Nice post brother! Is the house the main reason for the move or jobs/retirement thing?
        My wife and I have been wanting out for a while, but in 2005 her dad moved here for us to take care of. He was great I am honored to get to know him and have the time I did with Dr Raymond A. After he passed my wife had a calling to go home to Mississippi were she grew up. Only thing was she fell in love with a house in St Joseph Missouri. We went on a Midwest house hunting trip in June and this house was truely the best of the bunch.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          My wife and I have been wanting out for a while, but in 2005 her dad moved here for us to take care of. He was great I am honored to get to know him and have the time I did with Dr Raymond A. After he passed my wife had a calling to go home to Mississippi were she grew up. Only thing was she fell in love with a house in St Joseph Missouri. We went on a Midwest house hunting trip in June and this house was truely the best of the bunch.
          Find a good insurance agent.

Who am I kidding, all insurance agents suck
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Not me.
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
              Full bodied. Three women. Period clothing circa 1600's. Found out later that Where I spotted them was where a massive oak tree used to stand. It was the hanging tree. Also found out several years later I'm not the first to have seen them
              Excellent! I wonder if - for the experts in this field - that was a case of three spirits who need sending to the light or simply about a very traumatic experience (hangings) that left emotional residue and that's what you and others are seeing. Am I correct to assume they were all hanged at that tree?
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Excellent! I wonder if - for the experts in this field - that was a case of three spirits who need sending to the light or simply about a very traumatic experience (hangings) that left emotional residue and that's what you and others are seeing. Am I correct to assume they were all hanged at that tree?
                Your PM is awaiting

Comment

• TABF
                  Por debajo del promedio
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoCal
                  • Send PM

So many journey end sooner than expected when we find something we love while enroute to other parts.

That's the way to live life if you can afford it.

Congrats Brother....

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

What did you experience? You know I'm a fellow experiencer.
                    Minor annoyances like every time my wife and I walked into the basement the light would go out. Every now and then late at night our cat would flip out. One of my wife's prior cats went nutz. One night I hear in my sleep loud thumping noises after a few 30 seconds I realized something was not right. Got up hit the lights and what I saw looked like the cat was pinned to the floor by something I could not see. He was spazzing out and panting looked like a stroke or total panic. I went to him and snatched him up and that was it, he stepped with us that night and for weeks after.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• chargerkdb
                      Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Animals are very attuned to paranormal activity.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Minor annoyances like every time my wife and I walked into the basement the light would go out. Every now and then late at night our cat would flip out. One of my wife's prior cats went nutz. One night I hear in my sleep loud thumping noises after a few 30 seconds I realized something was not right. Got up hit the lights and what I saw looked like the cat was pinned to the floor by something I could not see. He was spazzing out and panting looked like a stroke or total panic. I went to him and snatched him up and that was it, he stepped with us that night and for weeks after.
                        Holy shit! That poor cat. That had to really weird you out seeing that! You're searching for a logical explanation - never finding one. That's the part I hate.

Did you ever experience anything paranormal on your own while growing up? I'm guessing you probably did.
                        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                          Grammar Police
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Yes. But no one will believe it.
                          Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                          X