• Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
    Manning fan fare whop la will end shortly the only team that I see them possibly beating in the playoffs is Houston Texan, because their lack of a QB, and average RB play since Arian Foster went down. The media is so hard up for Manning it doesn't make sense. Manning didn't come in and dominate a injury-riddle D that played with 2nd, and 3rd string Corner backs, and a Safety just elevated from Practice Squad, and this noodle-arm bad foot mo foe was only 5-9 no touchdowns and he didn't throw it deep.

It's ok his , uh ...wife, is due a package any day now.

Playoffs is a different game and the Defenses they have to go against are all going to be better than ours, take your choice Pittsburgh, New England, Houston, Kansas City, Cincy. His ass is going to get lit up, Demarius Thomas still dropping balls, and Manning can't throw deep, but with the time off his old arm maybe able to cork a few loose. Also note Denver's Defense is banged up too. Enjoy sucking up to Manning while you can media, and then you'll but the spin back on how he wasn't healthy when they get bounced.
    His arm will be fine. His, uh...wife, is due a package soon

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by FiftyFive View Post
      I've never seen a quarterback get fellated so hard for managing the game and handing the ball off all the damn time like Peyton this week. I cannot wait to see Denver add another one-and-done on to Peyton's league-record number of them, and watch as the media scrambles to blame every other player but him.

The day Peyton and Brady finally retire will be a great day for football fans. The media will actually be watchable again without their loverboys playing anymore. I'm sick of both of those cheating scumbags being the faces of the league.
      What really pisses me off is I drafted that POShite CJ Anderson in 3 out of 4 of my fantasy leagues and he was a waste of space.......until the last two weeks
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
      X