• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lightsout42
    Hire a winning coach
    • Oct 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    Until the Chargers’ football team doesn’t suck maybe their PR team should stick with not writing checks their ass can’t cash.

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

What happened? Be positive !
      Whole world have seen Staley being outcoached badly by SB wining coach, Lombardi called a game like he seriously needs those cojones.

If you You are really trying put this on Herbert or any other player... please consider stop posting for at least a week.

P.s. Hard to be a coach killer as no Lynn nor Staley should not deserve to be called one.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Jim Caldwell would be the guy for me
        Fuck that stick in the mud HC. PASS

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by lightsout42 View Post
          Until their football team doesn’t suck maybe their PR team should stick with not writing checks their ass can’t cash.
          I say keep it going - they are the best thing about this entire organization.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I'm actually expecting a Johnboy presser: "We'd like to thank Tom, Brandon and Joe for their service to us, but at this time we feel it's necessary to...
            Along with the annoucement that he is stepping into a lessor role and they are hiring REAL football people.

Comment

• Air Coryell
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2021
              • Carlsbad, CA
              • Teacher, Coach, CFO
              • Send PM

We are the Washington Generals of the NFL

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2022
                • White Rock, BC Canada
                • Send PM

I have woke up today still not believing what I saw last night.

Chargering at its finest. NO one can say that isnt a real thing.

I dont think I can even bring myself to watch NFL today. As for the Chargers, anything less than a coaching change and I cant see myself getting enthused about this team any time soon. It is going to be the longest of off seasons and there will be no excitement like there was last off season when the Chargers are always paper champions before the season.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Fuck that stick in the mud HC. PASS
                  Hard pass on Caldwell.

Imagine if Brady goes to the Raiders next year and the Broncos get either Harbaugh or Payton. You'd be looking at a last place Chargers team for the next few years. 0-6 in the division a real possibility.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by joebarnin View Post
                    In the second quarter after they recovered that punt muff and had first and goal, and only got a field goal, I thought "uh oh". They had 5 turnovers and totally dominated, but were "only" ahead 27-0. Sad, but that's how you think as a Chargers fan.
                    Exactly right. We only got 1 TD off of turnovers didnt we? The first one?

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                      Staley scrambled to pick it up for him in a scene that really says it all about this guy who wants to be a friend instead of a leader.
                      Yes, this struck me too. But I would say you can't be a leader and their friend. That dynamic doesn't work well in the NFL. Can you imagine Daboll, Harbaugh or Payton putting up with Bosa doing that?

BTW, I think Bosa is really in a bad place right now. He was injured most of the season and has largely been ineffective since returning, meanwhile his younger brother is probably Defensive Player of the Year as anchor of the best defense in football up the coast in SF.

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Josh Allen would have used his legs more to get this win.
                        Mahomes would have improvised some magic.
                        Burrow is a better thrower of the football and would have hit the open Allen for a TD and open Ekeler on the screen.
                        Even if what you say is true, Herbie is still a Top 8 QB in the League. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Hurts...who else is better? Brady? Rogers? Jackson (what has he accomplished)? The point is, you should be able to win a SB with a Top 8 QB who doesn't have to be perfect, every game, for his team to win.

To spend 99% of your post criticizing Herbert, with a meager "the coaches do deserve [blame]" after thought is way off base, IMO. This team has a historical losing attitude. They expect to lose. It's a culture of losing, of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. A QB shouldn't be responsible for changing that culture, that attitude, either. He's only one player. Nope, that comes from the from the coaching staff.

But this team is stuck with incompetent owners who haven't a clue how to build a winning culture. They just keep reinforcing the definition of insanity by doing basically the same thing, year after year, and expecting a different result.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Exactly right. We only got 1 TD off of turnovers didnt we? The first one?
                          We got two TDs off the interceptions.

Should have been more than enough...

Comment

Working...
                          X