• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

I think there's going to be a bit of a house cleaning. Pagano and Reich are both gone, and I hope they take that stupid inside draw from the shotgun with them.
    sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Get rid of Reich, coach D, and the zone blocking.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        Letter from the President of Football Operations John Spanos on the State of Team

As the 2015 season has now concluded, we are disappointed with the outcome as our expectations have not been met.

I have the utmost confidence in our leadership. Tom Telesco, Mike McCoy, and I have already begun evaluating every aspect of the team to take the essential steps to put a winning product back on the field. We will waste no time in making the necessary changes.

Throughout a trying season, our players never wavered in their dedication or commitment to the team. I firmly believe the decisions made today and moving forward will get us back on track in 2016.

Thank you for your unwavering support and passion.
        This statement could have fit in a Tweet.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
          This statement could have fit in a Tweet.
          Or they could have just stuck with the gameplay and have said nothing. They never do anything right.

Comment

• Wheels
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • San Diego
            • Send PM

They pointed out on the radio this morning that they had to bring McCoy back. He's the only one in the organization that is willing to step up to a microphone, lol.

Comment

• WindsorUK
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Windsor, U.K.
              • Send PM

Letter from the President of Football Operations John Spanos on the State of Team

As the 2015 season has now concluded, we are disappointed with the outcome as our expectations have not been met.

I have the utmost confidence in our leadership. Tom Telesco, Mike McCoy, and I have already begun evaluating every aspect of the team to take the essential steps to put a winning product back on the field. We will waste no time in making the necessary changes.

Throughout a trying season, our players never wavered in their dedication or commitment to the team. I firmly believe the decisions made today and moving forward will get us back on track in 2016.

What an imbecile! Does he not realize that he and McCoy are the problem?

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

None of them do
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

Speaks? I though he squealed like Asa Akira by the tenth time on any of her videos....

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Technically is it speaking if someone's hand is up your but moving your mouth?
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

We here at crap corp are disappointed with our level of crap.
                      We hope that our new synergies will lead to a paradigm shift by turning once competitive crap back into competitive crap by doing the exact same things we've always done.
                      yours truly, yadda yadda, f-off & send money

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                        Technically is it speaking if someone's hand is up your but moving your mouth?
                        time to cut this fecal cords

Comment

• KNSD
                          Registered Charger Hater
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

You know the difference between team players and not team players? The use of "we" instead of "I".

It will be fun watching Chargers crash and burn in LA.
                          Prediction:
                          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
                          X