• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I love the Shanahan scheme too and wanted someone from that tree. But I think Moore’s pedigree overcame that Staley requirement. Plus it seems that Moore is adaptable to an offensive identity and what Staley wants.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/a...e-dak-prescott
    RapSheet said this had been in the works
    So maybe when McCarthy didn't give the biggest vote of confidence, the Chargers called the Cowboys

I like the experience as an OC - he had that advantage
    I like that Staley knew what he wanted when he became available

Herbert is a big drawing card - so lets roll

Telesco time to get to work

Comment

• Geezbolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Sun Valley, ID
      • Send PM

The hire I was hoping for. Moore is also a quality person in every respect. AND, he has one helluva football mind!!!

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
        I live in DFW. Cowboys fans are complimentary of the hire. I think we’ve got more talent on offense, and their offense was #1 and #4 the last two years.
        I freaking love CeeDee Lamb, Tony Pollard, and Dalton Schultz. They produce.

​.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

isnt Fangio no longer an option now? I thought he was hired on in NY. But I'm pleasantly surprised with this new OC. Hopefully he can unleash Herbert...it's unfathomable to see Dak WAY ahead of Justin in any positive stat but he beat Justin in a major way per ADOT...although I have no idea what ADOT is.
          Fangio went to the Dolphins.

I don't think there are any plans for a new DC so we are going to live with another year of Staley/Hill - for better or worse!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

isnt Fangio no longer an option now? I thought he was hired on in NY. But I'm pleasantly surprised with this new OC. Hopefully he can unleash Herbert...it's unfathomable to see Dak WAY ahead of Justin in any positive stat but he beat Justin in a major way per ADOT...although I have no idea what ADOT is.
            I didn’t realize fangio was hired, but still, there are great options for DC still out there, if only brandon would relinquish control of the defensive play calling and focus on being the HC…
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Gotta give the team credit - they acted fast when he became available and moved pretty fast.
              Thats what I like most about the hire
              When he was available - they made a move - - seems like a coach on the rise
              I hope he is the hottest of the hot next year in the coaching cycle

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

I don't think there are any plans for a new DC so we are going to live with another year of Staley/Hill - for better or worse!
                FUCK!
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I love the Shanahan scheme too and wanted someone from that tree. But I think Moore’s pedigree overcame that Staley requirement. Plus it seems that Moore is adaptable to an offensive identity and what Staley wants.

https://www.theringer.com/platform/a...e-dak-prescott
                  Seems to these eyes, that Moore runs a play-action, power-running game out of 21 personnel that relies on a superbly talented offensive line, and studs - in Lamb, Pollard, and Schultz - at the skill positions.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Agreed. Waiting for Ed Donatell to get named LB coach any day now.

Fangio to Dolphins is bad for whole AFC. He and McDaniels make a great pairing.

Moore to the Chargers is also bad for the whole AFC. BIG upgrade at OC.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Can go head to head against Reid. Not just the best OC available, but top 3 in the league.

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Agreed. Waiting for Ed Donatell to get named LB coach any day now.

Fangio to Dolphins is bad for whole AFC. He and McDaniels make a great pairing.

Moore to the Chargers is also bad for the whole AFC. BIG upgrade at OC.

TG
                        They’re still Miami.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X