Will You Support The Chargers If They Go To LA?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    It's hard to separate Dean from the players. The disdain for Dean is deserved but it's not like Rivers or Gates or any of the players had anything to do with it. I certainly wouldn't want Rivers or any of the other players I have rooted so passionately for to suffer because Dean is a buffoon.
    Agree with this.

Especially if they keep the same name, colors, logo, etc. It would be very hard to just "shut it off" and not have any emotional attachment whatsoever. Again, the disdain for Spanos is one thing...but it would be very hard to just all of a sudden swear off the team/players. That's why if it happens, I hope Rivers just retires as that would remove one large remaining emotional hurdle to saying "fuck it, I give up on these guys."

Frankly without Rivers and Gates, I could give two shits about the current roster. Sad....wasn't too long ago you needed two hands to count all your favorite Chargers. Now it's just reduced to looking at 2006 highlights on youtube.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post

socialize the costs...privatize the profits
      Capitalism.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• bonehead
        Undrafted
        • Jul 2013
        • TBD
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
        Capitalism.
        Ha!

I would be willing to add to my tax burden for a new Stadium, let's get it on the ballot to see what I'm voting for.
        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
          easy to be critical when you don't have a dog in the fight....how much of your hard earned cash are you willing to donate to the Spanos family business so that they can enrich themselves while you get nothing?

socialize the costs...privatize the profits
          So boycott the NFL?

If I were a resident I'd vote for the stadium, I would never be able to afford parking much less a ticket to a game, but I'd still want to keep the team in SD, Spanii dipshittery inclusive (cuz the alternative sucks more). But like you say, it's hypothetical for me, yeah. And also don't think a vote is much in this, Spanii just don't want to have coffee with SD politicians much less enter into a multi-million stadium deal with them, zero trust in them at this point. If something does happen, it's gonna be weird and contentious for however long it lasts, Dean's likely trying to figure out the lesser evil, stay or move. Be nice if he sold.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
            Capitalism.
            Crapitalism

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              It's hard to separate Dean from the players. The disdain for Dean is deserved but it's not like Rivers or Gates or any of the players had anything to do with it. I certainly wouldn't want Rivers or any of the other players I have rooted so passionately for to suffer because Dean is a buffoon.
              I rooted for Junior Seau and LaDainian Tomlinson when they played for San Diego. Once they started playing for Miami, New England, and New York, my attitude toward them was "Fuck you" until they retired. If Rivers plays for Los Angeles, I will have no problem cheering every time he gets crushed or can't get his center to snap the ball on time.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Maybe they will call us yes voters the 12's!?
                Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                X