• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
    For low THC, I drink Yilo tea. Not the tea that's actually juice - that stuff is strong, but the tea that looks like tea. The THC is like 1 or 2 percent.

thank you. I'll look into that.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
      Cool. Thank you

Btw, I also tried different prescription meds. All to no avail. The last one was supposed to be strictly for Borderline people - Lamictal. All it did was give me more fear than what I usually have. So thank you very much for the info. Meditation works for short periods of time for me but wears off fast. I would love for something to actually help me relax when around people. I like people but my head gets in the way too damn much.
      People fly from China to see him. lol

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        He has talked about the edibles but not CBD, I just know it's working for him....I hope more people can be helped this way as apposed to harmful side effects of pills or self medicating with drugs and alcohol
        I can handle THC if i take that RSHO oil first. It completely eliminates the anxiety i get from straight thc. I just dont really like the high of THC. Not anymore. RSHO is coming out with a 38% oil soon. If its not out already. Ive tried probably 30 different cbd products. This is the only real true cbd oil that kids use for seizures.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Alex, TBH I have never found you to be anything but nice. You're a very transparent poster in terms of sharing about your life and I think in a way that's very therapeutic for you. So go for it. Lots of people believe in ll kinds of things. I'm not a paranormal believer but wtf do I know? I sat next to a 'psychic' last night on a flight. Not my thing but she was interesting and very nice. To each his own. Someone said you're too hard on yourself. I agree. Just be you and don't sweat it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

No worries Alex. We all have something.

Its funny, ive been a member of the original thenflforum since 2001 or 2002 and have seen many of the same guys here nearly every day and i dont know much about many of you except what ive seen posted here. Ive only met a couple in person at Chargers TC like Mav and another who i dont recall his username. He was a huge Osgood fan back when he was here and always talked him up. He isnt here on the forum anymore. And that was a while ago.

I knew Fleet had something going on with his health but didnt know it was BPD. You seem to be pretty even keel imo. One time you got mad at me but it iwasnt a big deal, lol. I know SDFan has a knee issue or something. I know he has tailgated many times with my good buddy LVBoltfan who doesnt come here anymore.

Considering the time spent here, i dont know shit about most LMAO. However, i hope everybody here with whatever ails you, i really hope you all can get help or are doing well with whatever it is that is an issue.

My only issue right now is in th past year, i now have Arthritus in both knees and have a hard time getting around when it is really hurting and i need my shots. Only cortisone has helped. Got the Gel shots (Eroflexxa) and they didnt do shit. One day i hope to get to try the new Stem Cell treatments.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Medical marijuana soaked in rubbing alcohol works for arthritis pain. Not sure if you live in a place you can get some but it will not make you high in a salve or cream applied topicaly.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                No worries Alex. We all have something.

Its funny, ive been a member of the original thenflforum since 2001 or 2002 and have seen many of the same guys here nearly every day and i dont know much about many of you except what ive seen posted here. Ive only met a couple in person at Chargers TC like Mav and another who i dont recall his username. He was a huge Osgood fan back when he was here and always talked him up. He isnt here on the forum anymore. And that was a while ago.

I knew Fleet had something going on with his health but didnt know it was BPD. You seem to be pretty even keel imo. One time you got mad at me but it iwasnt a big deal, lol. I know SDFan has a knee issue or something. I know he has tailgated many times with my good buddy LVBoltfan who doesnt come here anymore.

Considering the time spent here, i dont know shit about most LMAO. However, i hope everybody here with whatever ails you, i really hope you all can get help or are doing well with whatever it is that is an issue.

My only issue right now is in th past year, i now have Arthritus in both knees and have a hard time getting around when it is really hurting and i need my shots. Only cortisone has helped. Got the Gel shots (Eroflexxa) and they didnt do shit. One day i hope to get to try the new Stem Cell treatments.
                Get access to a pool and do regular knee excercises in warm water. It really helps with my knees and hip.
                I have tailgated with LVBoltfan before. How is he?
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  Medical marijuana soaked in rubbing alcohol works for arthritis pain. Not sure if you live in a place you can get some but it will not make you high in a salve or cream applied topicaly.
                  THIS^^ I use the CBDs too.
                  sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                    Get access to a pool and do regular knee excercises in warm water. It really helps with my knees and hip.
                    I met LV, Mav, Den, Aces and others before the Jets playoff game
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      I met LV, Mav, Den, Aces and others before the Jets playoff game
                      I was at P3 before that game. Used to go by Field 17 Row 11 Seat 1 on some other boards before my real life nickname took over. We've probably shared turd dogs...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                        I do not have Rheumatiod arthritus. I have Osteoarthritus. Cartilage is wearing thin. Not sure if that helps with both.

LVBoltfan is doing good. Lives back in SD (La Mesa) with his new Wife of a year who is his first wife lol. Its complicated but they are very happy today.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                          This works for Osteoarthritus? This is cartilage wearing out not the other Rheumatoid where everything is inflammed

Comment

Working...
                          X