Season Tickets. Whose buying or renewing?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

I said I was out a while ago.
    I guess its probably gonna be more of a game time decision than I thought.
    I'll need time to see if the love comes back.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      I said I was out a while ago.
      I guess its probably gonna be more of a game time decision than I thought.
      I'll need time to see if the love comes back.
      I have resigned myself to giving them up one way or another at some point - if the go to LA, I'm done. If they stay and want PSLs, I'm done so I've been really thinking this one hard. And living in Temecula, I am stuck with the LA channels so with the Rams back I'm not sure if they will broadcast the away games any more, so Sunday Ticket suddenly is more appealing. Of all things my wife told me yesterday that she'll leave it up to me, but said she'd get Sunday Ticket, a new TV and SDSU Men's basketball season tickets instead. Didn't see that one coming, but I am a lucky guy to have a wife that loves all sports!

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

My thinking is that CBS in LA will still continue to show the Charger games at least for the next year while they are in location limbo. What I wonder is if the local Fox station in San Diego will start to show a lot more Ram games... then that would be a conspiracy.

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          My thinking is that CBS in LA will still continue to show the Charger games at least for the next year while they are in location limbo. What I wonder is if the local Fox station in San Diego will start to show a lot more Ram games... then that would be a conspiracy.
          I wouldn't mind seeing more Rams games here to be honest. I'm sick of always being force-fed NFC East games.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            Hopefully, but even last year they did not show 2 of the games.

Comment

Working...
            X