Welcome WR Derius Davis, TCU (Round 4, #125)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    What's it going to take to get Moore to gameplan more opportunities for DD???
    We have ZERO explosiveness in our offense. This guy just might be the only one, if they gave him more chances.
    I was wondering why they don't use him to "take the top off the defense"? And if the defenses don't fear/respect him, let Herbert fire a couple his way.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
      ON TOPIC:

I love this dude, thought he was too small for NFL punishment but he built well for his size and that speed is intoxicating. Cant wait to see what Moore dials up for him in future games.
      Yes, I thought 5-8/165 lbs would be too small, but Tank Dell is exactly the same height/weight and his balling out in Houston. Why not DD?

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
        We have ZERO explosiveness in our offense.
        Keenan Allen is explosive. No he's not fast, but his ability to create separation is elite. And that's what it's about. Speed can create separation. But so can moves and meticulous route running.

If you want speed, well, this WR corps has it. DD, Guyton are both sub 4.0. Fehoko and QJ are both mid 4's. That is a lot of speed on one WR corps. It's up to Moore to scheme plays to use this speed.

That said, an offense that has games with 323 yds passing, 4 TDs and 68 percent completion percentage already has explosiveness.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Keenan Allen is explosive. No he's not fast, but his ability to create separation is elite. And that's what it's about. Speed can create separation. But so can moves and meticulous route running.

If you want speed, well, this WR corps has it. DD, Guyton are both sub 4.0. Fehoko and QJ are both mid 4's. That is a lot of speed on one WR corps. It's up to Moore to scheme plays to use this speed.

That said, an offense that has games with 323 yds passing, 4 TDs and 68 percent completion percentage already has explosiveness.
          38 points is a pretty big explosion.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
          X