X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rambler View Post
    I agree it is a small sample size, but that (and the rumor that Stanley will be our pick at #3) seem pretty supportive of my conclusion.

Maybe TT intentionally leaked this to try to encourage another top 10 team to trade up for Stanley, but I doubt it.

Although I can't link you to it, I remember seeing an article in which Telesco went on and on about what a great program Notre Dame is, and how when he worked for Indianapolis he spent a lot of time there.
    There are a lot of great players on this list.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Rambler View Post
      I agree it is a small sample size, but that (and the rumor that Stanley will be our pick at #3) seem pretty supportive of my conclusion.

Maybe TT intentionally leaked this to try to encourage another top 10 team to trade up for Stanley, but I doubt it.

Although I can't link you to it, I remember seeing an article in which Telesco went on and on about what a great program Notre Dame is, and how when he worked for Indianapolis he spent a lot of time there.
      Of course, it could just be that they have him ranked higher regardless of which program, like at least a few other teams do.

Comment

Working...
      X