Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    1 and 5 because they will win game one vs the Chiefs who will be short a big pass rusher in Justin Houston for the start of the season will lose cause Stinky, Mr Hoarse and family and SuperCharger are going to bring the mojo!
    Oh, is it mojo we were supposed to bring? All this time I thought it was mota. It's all been my fault.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      If you got a spare room I could reappropriate my hotel fund to our group alcohol fund.
      I'll let you know after we get the inspection done, if all goes well I'll know in a month. Then yes we will have a room.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        If you got a spare room I could reappropriate my hotel fund to our group alcohol fund.
        KC is a 4 hour drive from my house, we usually leave the morning of the game, and have a spare room at the new house! Plus, there are finally plenty of restaurants around here
        with carne asada burritos (but there's also the best BBQ in the U.S.A. here).

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          KC is a 4 hour drive from my house, we usually leave the morning of the game, and have a spare room at the new house! Plus, there are finally plenty of restaurants around here
          with carne asada burritos (but there's also the best BBQ in the U.S.A. here).
          Isn't KC a sweet grilling sauce place? I've hit up a few barbecue places in St. Louis and was disappointed each time. It's like they took a great deal of care to cook things just right, then covered up the taste with pixie sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
            Isn't KC a sweet grilling sauce place? I've hit up a few barbecue places in St. Louis and was disappointed each time. It's like they took a great deal of care to cook things just right, then covered up the taste with pixie sticks.
            KC brags about their BBQ all the time. And then when you go there, and ask them who's got the best - they tell you Oklahoma Joe's. LOL

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

We are gonna pub crawl KC the day before. Hoping a good band is playing at Knuckleheads that Saturday night.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

You should hit St Joseph for the crawl, more bars than schools and churches here. The First Ward House is a great local spot with live music and a sandwich called "the uncle Jesse" smoked turkey, pulled pork, and BBQ brisket smotherd in cheese! Yumm!
                Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                X