• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Never been much of a SDSU fan and I'm not a UNLV fan either but just want to point out that for the first time ever since I been here, UNLV has a winning record and may even go to a bowl game. Never thought id see it.

Haven't seen one Aztec game this year. Surprised Hoak was still there. They been bad so thought he left.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Never been much of a SDSU fan and I'm not a UNLV fan either but just want to point out that for the first time ever since I been here, UNLV has a winning record and may even go to a bowl game. Never thought id see it.

Haven't seen one Aztec game this year. Surprised Hoak was still there. They been bad so thought he left.
      They were really bad this year, worst Aztec team in a very long time. The finale win over Fresno State was quite a surprise. Their new coach selection is interesting / odd. The dude was basically demoted mid-season by Prime at Colorado - he took away play calling from him. Offense had better results when he was calling plays though - could be just a weird Prime headtrip thing about his sons, who knows with that cat. The bloom is off of that rose imo, Prime is an assclown imo.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

They were really bad this year, worst Aztec team in a very long time. The finale win over Fresno State was quite a surprise. Their new coach selection is interesting / odd. The dude was basically demoted mid-season by Prime at Colorado - he took away play calling from him. Offense had better results when he was calling plays though - could be just a weird Prime headtrip thing about his sons, who knows with that cat. The bloom is off of that rose imo, Prime is an assclown imo.
        I don’t follow Aztec Football too much because they have been underwhelming, never been a really exciting football team and I’m not an Alum.

I am interested in this Sean Lewis guy as the next HC. It is very strange that Prime took play calling duties from him after averaging 30+ pts a game. When Shurmur took over, their next 2 games they didn’t even score 20. Sounds like Lewis had a pretty high good offense at Kent State when he was the HC. Hopefully he can bring in a decent DC and get some recruiting going.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
          X