Chargers at Titans Pre Game Discussion (Week 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Haha. Henry had 65 yds rushing today. If there was one success story on defense in today's game, it is they held Miami's RBs to 65 yds rushing. Tannehill threw 3 INTs.
    Why run if you can pass for 400+ yards. I think the Phins was challenging the Bolts to stop their passing attack but couldn’t.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Why run if you can pass for 400+ yards. I think the Phins was challenging the Bolts to stop their passing attack but couldn’t.
      I think you are right. They did and they couldn't.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I think you are right. They did and they couldn't.
        Exactly. The Chargers couldn't stop the pass so why run the ball

I seriously think they ran the ball only to give their WRs a breather

Tenneessee will be different

If the Chargers do not win by two scores this week - -Staley should be left in Nashville with Telesco

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

I actually watched Titans at Saints.
          - Tanehill was bad but no doubt he will have good day against us.
          - DH way more used in passing game I loved usg I can see why he would have monster game against us.
          - Hopkins still got it.
          - Titans Defence is very good not like ours.

We will lose at TEN because we will be outcoached and we will not be able to stop their rushing attack.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
            I actually watched Titans at Saints.
            - Tanehill was bad but no doubt he will have good day against us.
            - DH way more used in passing game I loved usg I can see why he would have monster game against us.
            - Hopkins still got it.
            - Titans Defence is very good not like ours.

We will lose at TEN because we will be outcoached and we will not be able to stop their rushing attack.
            Tennessee does not have faintly close to the firepower that Miami does (does anyone?) and the game will be nothing like the shootout last week. We win in an ugly game.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

The Titan offense is very simple.
              last season, we were able to get to DH before he was able to build momentum, that is the key.
              I expect the job to be a bit harder this season since they're much healthier, but we don't have to worry about an accurate passer.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

I don't think our run game will have as much success as it did against Miami, maybe half the yards, the passing game will need to pick up against the titans...
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• SK21209
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2020
                  • San Diego
                  • Send PM

We will not be running for 200 yards against the Titans; their run defense has been, and looks to still be, pretty stout. This week we see how Moore has impacted the passing game. We'll need to be able to get chunk plays through the air despite our non-speedy passcatching group.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

Staley's hot seat is very hot now. If he can't get HIS defense to start playing and playing quick this season will be lost before it's even begun.

Mack made some playsk but was Bosa injured? Was even playing? Was he on the field? I didn't even hear his name mentioned once. That massive contract he got? So far he isn't living up to it at all. Maybe he should figure out what his bro Nick is doing.

Please unleash Herbert!

Having a running game is nice, but this team goes as Herbert goes. He had a very pedestrian game. Unlock Herbert! Let him throw it all over the yard like Tua.
                    Also, it seems like the Oline had no clue on how to pick up a blitz when they finally decided to bring some heat.

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Tennessee does not have faintly close to the firepower that Miami does (does anyone?) and the game will be nothing like the shootout last week. We win in an ugly game.
                      If it comes down to Vrabel vs Staley in a key moment or Herbert having to rise up in the 2nd half to elevate the team, then we'll be in trouble.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• DallasEire
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2019
                        • Send PM

BTW, after noticing our WR's continued inability to get open year after year I checked in on Zay Flowers.

9 catches on 10 targets.

Beyond the evident fraud of our Genius of Defense head-coach, we have a complete misunderstanding of strategic philosophy in current NFL. We are always lacking in WR game speed and asking Rivers or Herbert to throw guys open.

Not as bad as the Defense or the Ownership, but never adding game speed to the offense is another failure that will return all seaon long

It will be interesting to see how Flowers does as compared to how our redundancy battle of Palmer vs Quentin will shake out

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

If it comes down to Vrabel vs Staley in a key moment or Herbert having to rise up in the 2nd half to elevate the team, then we'll be in trouble.
                          LOL, herbert has the 3rd most 4rth quarter comebacks since entering the league, your anti-herbert stuff is comical...he's not perfect but how many teams in the NFL wouldn't bend over backwards right now to acquire him? just give the man an average to above average defense and this team is a legit Super Bowl contender...
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X