Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    I liked this part:

Kinda flies in the face of the we lost our veteran depth argument.
    You sound surprised :koolaid: PFF isn't the only site that noticed that.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
      What other sites noticed that?
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        Dunlap performed admirably in pass protection for the Eagles last season as he tied for 15th in the league in Pass Blocking Efficiency at 95.9. Starks is coming off a down year, ranking 45th in that regard with a 93.4 PBE. Harris may not see the field much this season, however his play through two preseason games is much improved.

Good to hear Harris is much improved.
        0+2 = 2 = much improved. Much improved = might not see the field much = tells you all you need to know.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

What other sites noticed that?
          Not the sites that are trumpeting what huge additions those guys are for their new teams.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Heh - I am not surprised. But I can easily think of 3 posters here that would be.

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch
              So what sites noticed that? Or what 3 posters would be?

Seems you both are making stuff up. Isn't that exactly what you guys were bashing that new poster for?
              Feel free to go to footballoutsiders and look at some of their stats for the positions.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Feel free to go to footballoutsiders and look at some of their stats for the positions.
                PFF has a stat that shows that Cason, Jammer, Phillips, Martin and omg, Atari were the 5 lowest performing players on the defense.

And PFF is now more than one site?

back it up. People are so adamant that other people back their claims up.

Back it up
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

PFF has a stat that shows that Cason, Jammer, Phillips, Martin and omg, Atari were the 5 lowest performing players on the defense.

And PFF is now more than one site?

back it up. People are so adamant that other people back their claims up.

Back it up
                  You asked for a site. I gave you a site. Look it up. I'm not the one pining away for our old players.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Pretty accurate assessment of the team. Their writer must have been lurking here since he's highlighting my addition by subtraction motto this offseason. All the pessimists can also take solace in the preview since it highlights all the issues. Unlike the pessimists, it also see's ways that the team can have success as well. Best researched preview I've seen so far.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

You asked for a site. I gave you a site. Look it up. I'm not the one pining away for our old players.
                      I didn't ask for a site.

I asked for a site that proved that the five lowest-graded players from last season are Shaun Phillips, Vaughn Martin, Antoine Cason, Quentin Jammer, and Atari Bigby.

You did not provide that while supporting rich bashing someone for having an opposing opinion.

If you have nothing to support your claims just say so. Or else back them up.

It only fair when people ask other posters to back their claims
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Beerman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Eastlake
                        • Send PM

I didn't ask for a site.

I asked for a site that proved that the five lowest-graded players from last season are Shaun Phillips, Vaughn Martin, Antoine Cason, Quentin Jammer, and Atari Bigby.

You did not provide that while supporting rich bashing someone for having an opposing opinion.

If you have nothing to support your claims just say so. Or else back them up.

It only fair when people ask other posters to back their claims
                        Pretty sure you know PFF is the only site that grades, so you're just being argumentative as usual. Footballoutsiders compiles some stats that show how poorly a team does from a certain position. Feel free to look them up.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Pretty sure you know PFF is the only site that grades, so you're just being argumentative as usual. Footballoutsiders compiles some stats that show how poorly a team does from a certain position. Feel free to look them up.
                          So you have absolutely nothing that supports your previous post? No site that proves the five lowest-graded players from last season are Shaun Phillips, Vaughn Martin, Antoine Cason, Quentin Jammer, and Atari Bigby.

Then why make such an outlandish statement?

More and more it seems people can't accept that people don't view the team as they think they should. And they get bashed, nonstop. It's pretty frickin ridiculous.

If you ask other people to back up their claims then you should be able to back up your own
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X