• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I figure I will buy the tickets buy the 17th or the 21st in honor of Rivers or LT...

Go Rivers!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      Yeah, that material didn't work. LOL
      Fair enough, but it wasn't material. ��

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

OK I'm ready to call it last call! I would like to get the tickets on Monday! So this is it for any fence sitters!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

I'm still in for 2, and I dont have a preference on seating. You pick.
          I'm about to arrange the rest of my trip to KC this weekend, so perfect timing.
          Let me know what the damage is when you guys decide.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

I just turned down a 9 month show that wouldn't let me go on that trip, so you know I am in!
            sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

If all goes well on June 30th we will be moving into this place and yes it is haunted... We will have two or three extra bedrooms if staying an hour away from the stadium is of interest to anyone!
              Go Rivers!

Comment

Awesome!

Also, there's a fellow Bolts fan that I tailgate with just about every year (we missed him last year) and we usually have a pretty good amount of Charger fans with us, so we should have a nice
                group for that as well. I will definitely be bringing some Oklahoma Joe's barbecue for you guys.

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  If all goes well on June 30th we will be moving into this place and yes it is haunted... We will have two or three extra bedrooms if staying an hour away from the stadium is of interest to anyone!
                  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20...10494417_zpid/
                  That's an incredible home, JH! Have you been targeting MO for a move? Or does it have to do with you/your wife's job(s)? Or maybe family? I seem to recall you living in the Pasadena area. Good luck and I hope it all works out.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Haunted before I get there?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Thanks Q, we love it! So much history. We sold our 1915 Craftsman http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11...20871654_zpid/

Moved to St Jo becuase we love this house. My work comes with me. Here we can have a dream home/office and start to get ahead. Plus we thought our prop values were close to a peak. We have rented since Feb and are in love with the community! People are so wonderfully nice and welcoming here. In a few months my wife has made more friends than in years in L A.
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                        Haunted before I get there?
                        I will post the email I got from the agent...

Reflecting on the comment from the showing last month that the guy sensed a spirit in the house and a report that Barb and I heard on radio about a couple who was sueing the owner of a house they bought for not telling them the house was haunted, I want to make sure the buyers are informed of several things.

We were told by a person who looked at the house before the Bayners purchased it that the owner showed them an old family Bible that had a statement written in it that a small girl had died in the house and was buried in the basement. He said the owner showed him a place in the old coal bin that he thought was the grave. He was reluctant to show me the spot but finally conceded. We turned on the light and as we started to go into the coal bin the light went out. He said it was a sign and went back up stairs. I tried the light switch again but to no avail. Later that evening I took a new light bulb down and discovered the light was on. There is a spot where some of the concrete is broken and you cas see a defined shape of a vault of some sort.

Karen Ferrell, while working upstairs had experiences on two different occasions.The first time she heard someone talking downstairs and on the second she heard classical music being played downstairs. Both times it stopped as she went down the stairs and there wasn't anyone else in the house.

Barb and I had an experience while staying there. There were a number of old books in the closet at the top of the stairs that come up from the kitchen. Barb was looking at them and stacked them on the floor in three stacks. That night we heard a noise and got up to check it out. The middle stack was scattered all over the landing and around the other two stacks which were still standing.

So please inform the buyer in case they would have any concerns.

Thanks
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                          Thanks Q, we love it! So much history. We sold our 1915 Craftsman http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11...20871654_zpid/

Moved to St Jo because we love this house. My work comes with me. Here we can have a dream home/office and start to get ahead. Plus we thought our prop values were close to a peak. We have rented since Feb and are in love with the community! People are so wonderfully nice and welcoming here. In a few months my wife has made more friends than in years in L A.
                          Oh man...that Pasadena home was gorgeous as well! My wife and I love that style; that look. All that woodwork is incredible. Did you do all that work on the Pasadena place? Very nice! Again, I hope it all works out on the 'haunted' house.

Comment

Working...
                          X