• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kellyb72601
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

This is dark but Herbert’s pocket awareness isn’t very good lately and he doesn’t seem to see the field as well as he should in his 4th year. He was a different looking guy with Shane and Pep.
    The reason Herbert looked good his rookie year is because teams were playing him a lot different blitzing a lot and allowing 1 on 1s down the field.

Comment

• AFboltfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2018
      • Balboa Park bench
      • Medical Simulation
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

With the exception of Allen, all of these quarterbacks could have played better today. The expectations are higher for all of these quarterbacks. That's what comes with the elite label.
      Could they, or have defenses figured them out?

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

On the bright side, Murray played well today. I wonder if having the green dot was a part of it?
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
          You gotta pay a Quarterback.

he top flight. Just is. What you want Tyrod Taylor?

that fourth Quarter drive was masterful. He was dialing it up in the third Quarter.

we had a shit sack that fucked us on third down.

these lineman gotta play better. Don’t put it on him.

Ask the New York Giants Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Atlanta Falcons Minnesota Vikings.

if you don’t have a Quarterback you have nothing.

We need our 1st found pick to be our leas guy down the field simple as that.

Quentin Johnston he has to be what he was at TCU our coaches our guys have to get him in.

Let’s look at the Rams Puka Nakua 5th round. How do we not get that guy with any of our picks???? Fuck

I see what posters in here said about Joshua Palmer he gets no separation. This game looked like a Carbon Copy of Jacksonville.
          You think QJ is better than MW and Keenan? Lol, Your acting like they didn't produce today.
          Puka is only playing because their WRs is a shit list.
          Van Jefferson is a 2nd round bust, Skowenik is a reserve, and Tinywell is 160 lbs and is forced to into regular action. That's all they got as Kuup is injured again!

Puka had 20 targets today. 20.....i dont think Keenan has ever had 20 in a game as much he gets targeted.

Palmer is fine. He was wide open a couple times and Hebert didn't throw to him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Not quite.... the long pass was a totally blown coverage...... the guy supposed to cover KA missed his assignment and did something else......

most of the other passes were short dump off type passes where defenders played off.... but when they play press, those 2 guys do not get much separation..... that is why our 3rd down completions were so low..... if you look at replays there was not much separation..... all over the field...

You forget what happens when defenses see speed on the field.... they have to treat speed differently and play differently..... look what MIA's speed did to our defense? Players had no clue how to deal with it.... speed opens things up for slower players......

No one said they could not get open, but they do not get open consistently...because they lack speed...... . LIKE on 3rd Downs!

The faster you are, the quicker you can get open..... which helps QB's......and OL's.....this is just basic common sense..... Watch MIA and see how that works.... pass rush has no chance.....

Posters say that all the time.

And the second bolded,.... that's not true. Depends on 3rd and what? Keenan is open real quick if it's a short 3rd down and it's a short pass. Depends on the route. It's it's 3rd and 15 , then ok, I may buy that. Depends on the route and play. Maybe they throw one up high to MWs there. Davis is fast, wouldn't work with him. Too short.

Tyreek Hill is very fast, a good route runner and perhaps the best YAC receiver in the league. He is the exception.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

Its good to have you here posting. I vagluely remember having private discussions with you at the CMB. I tried hard to get you here. Welcome.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

There is very little doubt in my mind that each of those quarterbacks will perform better. They haven't played well the first two weeks. Burrow has been the worst of them all.

Comment

• AFboltfan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2018
                  • Balboa Park bench
                  • Medical Simulation
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Its good to have you here posting. I vagluely remember having private discussions with you at the CMB. I tried hard to get you here. Welcome.
                  Thank you sir! Its good to be back!

Comment

• AFboltfan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2018
                    • Balboa Park bench
                    • Medical Simulation
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

There is very little doubt in my mind that each of those quarterbacks will perform better. They haven't played well the first two weeks. Burrow has been the worst of them all.
                    I think so too.

Do we win today with Ekeler in the lineup?

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Just got back from the game. Interesting but we win this game without all the dumbass penalties from the D. Stupid personal fouls and roughing the QB. Gave away way too many yards and first downs.

I think we win this game with Ekeler for sure as well.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2022
                        • White Rock, BC Canada
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You think QJ is better than MW and Keenan? Lol, Your acting like they didn't produce today.
                        Puka is only playing because their WRs is a shit list.
                        Van Jefferson is a 2nd round bust, Skowenik is a reserve, and Tinywell is 160 lbs and is forced to into regular action. That's all they got as Kuup is injured again!

Puka had 20 targets today. 20.....i dont think Keenan has ever had 20 in a game as much he gets targeted.

Palmer is fine. He was wide open a couple times and Hebert didn't throw to him.
                        Glad you brought up the no name Rams. What a plucky, young, passionate rebuilding team that is that plays their hearts out.

What a difference a good coach makes.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2022
                          • Send PM

I think so too.

Do we win today with Ekeler in the lineup?
                          Who knows? I don't know where his head is at right now. He criticized Staley this week, so he may just be a completely fed up player at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X