• Nov 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
    As a fan would you prefer the head coach to be:

A. Jim Harbaugh

B. Deion Sanders

C. Dan Quinn

D. Kellen Moore
    Deion for it factor, Jim for the experience. Jim's likely to bring some new coordinator names that we've never heard of in just like Deion would, so either would be interesting.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

I’ll stand on this one. I was wrong.

All the posters in here who wanted Zay Flowers drafted you were right. I see it we need down the field speed over the top speed.

As Acura the As Justin Herbert is this looks like Tua and Tyreke hill if we draft Zay Flowers.

I wanted Jordan Addison over the top speed is what I wanted. We went with physicality.

Telesco Spanos Stayley they want the Keenan Allen Mike Williams that’s what they want.

they didn’t want the light Zay Flowers Jordan Addison.

so I don’t know. Here we are.

Is Johnston a bust no. Absolutely not. Next week he can have 10 catches for 215 yds. And two touchdowns. Justin Jefferson started out slow. Hope the work ethic is there and we see production. Long season.

these guys got a lot to figure it out. Open it up. Play fast.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

Deion for it factor, Jim for the experience. Jim's likely to bring some new coordinator names that we've never heard of in just like Deion would, so either would be interesting.
        This is L.A. it would be charger to hire Dan Quinn and play it safe. Hire Deion Deion Sanders. He is L.A. he’s Pat Riley. This reminds of Pete Carroll they said his raw raw wouldn’t work in the NFL and he won a super bowl. This is the new NFL Deion gets to guys. He’s a leader. I want a leader. I want a new voice. Stayley you got the rest of the season. If we don’t get to the AFC championship hire Prime Time Deion.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

A. Jim Harbaugh

B. Deion Sanders

C. Dan Quinn

D. Kellen Moore
          A

Comment

• DerwinBosa
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

This is L.A. it would be charger to hire Dan Quinn and play it safe. Hire Deion Deion Sanders. He is L.A. he’s Pat Riley. This reminds of Pete Carroll they said his raw raw wouldn’t work in the NFL and he won a super bowl. This is the new NFL Deion gets to guys. He’s a leader. I want a leader. I want a new voice. Stayley you got the rest of the season. If we don’t get to the AFC championship hire Prime Time Deion.
            Deion has been a head coach at the college level for two-and-a-half seasons (his first year was cut in half because of COVID). He had two very good years at Jackson State, although he was 0-2 in bowl games. This is his first season at the Division I-A level. He's 3-0 at Colorado so far and is worthy of being the top story in college football right now. It's WAY TOO EARLY to say he's a top candidate for an NFL head coaching job, though.

But I could see the Spanos family doing this to bring in more money. It would be interesting to see if Deion would trade Justin Herbert for the first overall pick just so he could have his son play quarterback. Deion with the Chargers would be the craziest story in sports, for sure.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Deion has been a head coach at the college level for two-and-a-half seasons (his first year was cut in half because of COVID). He had two very good years at Jackson State, although he was 0-2 in bowl games. This is his first season at the Division I-A level. He's 3-0 at Colorado so far and is worthy of being the top story in college football right now. It's WAY TOO EARLY to say he's a top candidate for an NFL head coaching job, though.

But I could see the Spanos family doing this to bring in more money. It would be interesting to see if Deion would trade Justin Herbert for the first overall pick just so he could have his son play quarterback. Deion with the Chargers would be the craziest story in sports, for sure.
              Deion said he doesn’t want to coach in the NFL because players make too much money. College is getting like that tho. He’s definitely energize the franchise and I bet he’d get rid of the entire roster like he did at CU.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Kyle Van Noy commented on the pass break up that Derwin got flagged on.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Deion has probably heard enough about the Spanos from LT and others that he wouldn't want to coach this team.

Comment

• boltupspain
                    Fire Brandon Staley
                    • Sep 2023
                    • Spain
                    • Send PM

A. Jim Harbaugh

B. Deion Sanders

C. Dan Quinn

D. Kellen Moore
                    The two first options have said they're more comfortable coaching NCAA, the other two are better coordinators than HC's. IMHO we need an actual DC (Dan Quinn should be okay) and a motivator HC (such as Dan Campbell) that manages the locker room egos and pumps up the guys, delegating strategy and adjustments to both coordinators and their assistants.

Comment

• LinksterAC
                      San Diego Chargers Fan
                      • Sep 2022
                      • San Diego County
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      Kyle Van Noy commented on the pass break up that Derwin got flagged on.

Play the ball?

Receive the hit instead of delivering it?

Don't lower your shoulder into his head.

This is the modern NFL. I don't like it, but you have to adjust.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by boltupspain View Post

The two first options have said they're more comfortable coaching NCAA, the other two are better coordinators than HC's. IMHO we need an actual DC (Dan Quinn should be okay) and a motivator HC (such as Dan Campbell) that manages the locker room egos and pumps up the guys, delegating strategy and adjustments to both coordinators and their assistants.
                        Harbaugh had to suspend himself for the first 3 games of this season. Soon like Pete Carroll before him he will want to escape the clutches of the NCAA

Comment

• LinksterAC
                          San Diego Chargers Fan
                          • Sep 2022
                          • San Diego County
                          • Send PM

A. Jim Harbaugh

B. Deion Sanders

C. Dan Quinn

D. Kellen Moore
                          No one's getting fired, but I'd pick Harbaugh. Proven winner everywhere he goes.

Knowing Spanos, it would be Moore, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X