• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jox g
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    Fleet mentioned 0 drops in pre-season. Wonder what the deal is. Perhaps chargers like that he provides special teams value with his size?
    No deal Drafted. Rookie year like most WR's did't have playing time or impact.
    2nd year: Got hurt after a few games. (I think game 5). Out the rest of the year
    3rd year: Now time! Most players develop in their 3rd yr

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Both Guyton and T-Billy bounced around various practice squads before the Chargers signed them. Both developed a rapport with Herbert and both played a role in Herbert's success his rookie season. Simi appears to be the most physically talented of the three. Sometimes it just takes the right situation for a player to blossom who came into the league as a project. Simi and Herbert may develop a connection right away.
      Guyton has been on only 1 other team than ours.

T-Billy is making the circuit around the league with his 10th team.

Fehoko on team 3, hopefully he works out for us. I just wonder why we have Doss on the PS if we bypass him so fast? Just cut him if they think little of him.

Comment

• rensoul
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Guyton has been on only 1 other team than ours.

T-Billy is making the circuit around the league with his 10th team.

Fehoko on team 3, hopefully he works out for us. I just wonder why we have Doss on the PS if we bypass him so fast? Just cut him if they think little of him.
        Fehoko has familiarity with Moore being there for 2 years in Dallas when he was OC, it's probably pretty easy for Moore to know how he fits into his plans.

Doss, is a fringe NFL talent. I've seen him play since 2019. He's not very fast, does everything else at an adequate at best level and doesn't really stand out at anything. I think he's better than Bandy/J.Moore but as a fringe WR he's fine as emergency depth on the PS instead of being on the 53 man roster.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

Fehoko has familiarity with Moore being there for 2 years in Dallas when he was OC, it's probably pretty easy for Moore to know how he fits into his plans.

Doss, is a fringe NFL talent. I've seen him play since 2019. He's not very fast, does everything else at an adequate at best level and doesn't really stand out at anything. I think he's better than Bandy/J.Moore but as a fringe WR he's fine as emergency depth on the PS instead of being on the 53 man roster.
          Doss = Tutu = Inman
          (he's okay in an emergency...that's about it...)

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Comment

Working...
            X