Chargers at Chiefs Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
    Have a good one fellas. I will be producing my own win tonight. Sauna to Ice Bath for hours. I will rid myself of the demon this team feeds. But i will always bleed blue. So dont take my rant as anything other than just pure pain.

"Fire the fucker into the sun" . . . . . . . . . . . . quote of the season so far !

Comment

• RockyMtnBoltFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
      Kudos to TT for promoting a defensive backs coach to DC when even last season the Chargers had among the NFL’s worst secondary. Someone please explain that to me. 415 yards today.
      Apparently the defensive backs weren’t “connected” in the first half. I’m sorry…it’s one thing if you have a busted coverage or two….then yes, maybe that’s on the players. But when you repeatedly call the same soft zone coverages and get torched for over 300 yards in the first half without changing, that’s a coaching issue. I mean at least 10 times in the first half there was no pressure and receivers running free with no one within 10 yards of them. Even if it miscommunication by the db’s it’s still a coaching and play-callling issue to keep doing the same thing all half.

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
        JH needs JH
        • Dec 2021
        • SW FL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

seems this team always gives other players their career games. look at tua earlier in the year.
        I'm actually surprised and relieved we weren't the team that let the Dolphins score 70+ points on.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

The problem with the Stitch and Pep days was they and Herbie were undermined by Lynn's bonehead game decisions that lost us games...
          Agree on that but my point is Herb has the skills to be great but these Shit owners and their retarded choices are ruining him like they did Rivers.The Spanos are the laughing stock of the league and Truly make it hard to stay a Chargers fan.I fuckin despise them and their ineptitude.I mean how long has that idiot Telesco been here?!?!?!Are ya kidding me???

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
            It can’t be ignored since Corey Lindsley went out this whole team has fallen apart. The Center is so important.
            Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
            Second Quarterback out there. Reads all the protections. Blitz pickups. The replacement is clueless. He really had our offensive line so good. Lindsley is a beast. Who knows when he comes back. But Hebert can’t do anything.

what’s crazy is Chris Jones didn’t even have a big game.
            This can't be true . . . . . . . . . . . . . otherwise we'd have a better backup than Wiley Coyote, right???

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
              JH needs JH
              • Dec 2021
              • SW FL
              • Send PM

Any predictions on what that rookie QB for the Bears that beat the Raiders convincingly today will do to us next Sunday night?

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                Let's do this!
                • Aug 2022
                • Raleigh N. Carolina
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post
                Any predictions on what that rookie QB for the Bears that beat the Raiders convincingly today will do to us next Sunday night?
                Flex

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Batted balls in 2 key situations. One that eliminated a scoring opportunity, another on a crucial 3rd down. Just not getting it done in gotta have it moments
                  he's gotta have the most batted balls of anyone his size. this is getting super frustrating. hard to make excuses for him anymore. I dont care if your line sucks. gotta stop making excuses for the quarter-BILLION dollar player.

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
                  That narrative on Herbert around the NFL is getting louder

it SURE is! and getting more and more true. gotta see what Chase Daniels says this coming week to defend JH.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                    Let's do this!
                    • Aug 2022
                    • Raleigh N. Carolina
                    • Send PM

At at least we broke our "losing by one score streak"

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Thru 6 games, only ONCE has someone in the secondary made a break on the ball. Get this…a Charger DB had FOUR others behind him covering the one receiver and that DB still refused to make a break on the ball but rather camped there behind the receiver. Ansley should be receiving his salary from opposing teams.

Comment

• Critty
                        Dominate the Day.
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Staley actually is putting his guys in position to win games. He is giving them opportunities to be successful. Cash in. Mahomes and Kelce had like 4 or 5 off script plays for big yards. That not Andy Reid. It's the damn Players makin Plays. Mahomes has off speed pitches plus fastball..... Herbert has a fastball.

It
                        Is
                        What
                        It
                        Is

​​​​​​
                        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

Flex
                          I hope so. Bears v Chargers will be unwatchable . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X