Chargers at Chiefs Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I had no idea that you were so sensitive. You sound so much like Freak who demands worship.
    Sorry!
    Feel better?
    You're projecting!

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2022
      • White Rock, BC Canada
      • Send PM

You know its bad when fellow Charger fans are turning on each other!!

We are all fed up with the most frustrating team in sports. Who cares who said what guys. This is a place we can vent and commiserate together as fellow suffering Charger fans.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I had no idea that you were so sensitive. You sound so much like Freak who demands worship.
        Sorry!
        Feel better?
        Kind of funny to feel the need to "keep score" on what people posted on a forum.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

not sure what to say/offer, other than we didn't throw the ball to Ek nor DD too much, and Herbo threw for less than his desired 70 percent completion rate....

QJ is a problem, as you might expect your heralded first rounder to step up a bit in MW's absence ??

decent game from sometimes maligned Joshua Kelley, and.... guessing Keenan was double covered most of the day, albeit Justin just didn't have better options most of the time ??

and on the other hand we held Pacheco in check, but Patrick did get the 70 percent completion rate against us.

and not sure whatever happened to the D where Derwin shut down Kelce and Mike D. took care of his biz against Tyreke ??

and do the Chiefs have some unsung heroes on D, like Trent McDuffie and Michael Danna ?? Mahomes also spread the ball around pretty well on O, as it wasn't all Travis Kelce.

my suspicion is that the O isn't the problem that some peoples make it out to be, and that my sense is that the Staley/Ainsley dynamo is anything but the such.... same refrain >> Harbaugh pls.

will also add as a sidebar, and despite some of the hoopla 'round Ed Dodds as a GM candidate, has me a little bit cautious/wary, and if it's true that he relies on Sparq scores.... they're worse than RAS as a reference point/talent indicator....
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

watching the highlights, just rubs more salt into the wound of not drafting Kincaid.... watching Kelce complete @will.

Mahomes is just better than Justin, albeit his line seemed to give him more time than Herbert was getting, and Patrick is better @evading the rush.

and wondering how Derwin feels/what he is thinking.... is it him or the scheme ?? am sure he wanted more of Kelce than he got, albeit he did seem to be one-on-one w/him a fair bit ??

and not sure what's up w/those batted balls....

ps. agree that our Dline is slow off the snap,

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Viva la Palmer. He always shows up and plays hard.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                watching the highlights, just rubs more salt into the wound of not drafting Kincaid.... watching Kelce complete @will.

Mahomes is just better than Justin, albeit his line seemed to give him more time than Herbert was getting, and Patrick is better @evading the rush.
                It was Mahomes capability to scramble that was the difference. Justin stood in the pocket like a statue too often and paid for it. Behind our line Mahomes would have been more elusive and effective.

Justin has the capability to get out of the pocket and is quick. He should be trained to do that as long as his line can’t pass protect.

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Kelly had 7 carries and broke lose for a long TD. Should've gotten more carries in the redzone.
                  Eckler did not look good out there.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

It was Mahomes capability to scramble that was the difference. Justin stood in the pocket like a statue too often and paid for it. Behind our line Mahomes would have been more elusive and effective.

Justin has the capability to get out of the pocket and is quick. He should be trained to do that as long as his line can’t pass protect.
                    Herbie's pocket was often collapsing on him from 3 directions at once, too often there is no escape route unless he just started running at the snap. Mahomes was not seeing pressure even close to it. Apple, meet Orange.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Spanos ain’t trying.

Eagles just trade for Jedryus Byrd. They are actually trying to win a championship.

Derrick Henry is sitting there. We have no run game. Why aren’t we trading for him.

why aren’t we trading for Adore Jackson?

these teams that aren’t going anywhere. Why aren’t we trying to get thier players.

Shit the Bears. We should be trying to get Eddie Jackson. It’s clear the Spanos would just rather put a team out there and see what happens.

Comment

• SABoltsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Send PM

For the last 14 years the Chargers have been like a hamster on a wheel, going nowhere; Haven't won the division since Tomlinson left! I've seen more than enough of Staley and TT, they need to GTFO!

I thought this would be the year for JH to shine, but the whole team is such a turd that I can only say that we need new leadership (GM & HC), but the Spanos will probably screw that up.....

Edit: i been lurking for six years LOL!

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

Austin Eckler was running like he was not trying to get hurt. Austin Eckler was running like he was trying to get a new contract.

Comment

Working...
                          X