CHARGERS FANS ASSEMBLE (Please help out a high schooler with her Ethnography project)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OG619FrightninLightnin
    Let's do this!
    • Aug 2022
    • Raleigh N. Carolina
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I asked because "offence" is a British spelling of the word.
    "Finals"

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

1.Why have you stayed loyal to the Los Angeles

I am loyal in my life so once decision made (unfortunately ) not going back.

2. If the Chargers became the worst team in the league, how would you react?

No reaction as we are close to bottom.

3. What do you think should the Chargers change to win more games?

Ownership, GM, Coaching stuff. 2 changes out of 3 would be a sucess. Proven coach needed splash on it no more 1st tine coordinators.

4.Do you think the Los Angeles Chargers still have a chance at making it to the finals?

This year? No.
      Next decade yes if any changes will be implemented - proven HC for example. However I still have feeling that Wsh or Carolina will be in SB before us.

5. If you could coach the Chargers, what would you do differently from Coach Brandon Staley Chargers' Head Coach, to lead them to success?

1. Stop lying

2. scheme players to their strengths not to the only scheme that I know.

3. Stop being players mate, be a boss.

6. Do you think the L.A. Chargers would have a better season if they didn't have some of their key players out due to injuries?

No, injuries happening every year and this year is rather gentle with us

7. ​What do you think the Chargers' record will be at the end of the season

4-13 or 5 -12.

​

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

1. Why have you stayed loyal to the Los Angeles Chargers? Its a San Diego Thing.
        2. If the Chargers became the worst team in the league, how would you react? I would Celebrate having the #1 pick for next year's draft.
        3. What do you think should the Chargers change to win more games? Focus on Coaching and fundamentals.
        4. Do you think the Los Angeles Chargers still have a chance at making it to the finals? The Chargers have a .00065% chance.
        5. If you could coach the Chargers, what would you do differently from Coach Brandon Staley, Chargers' Head Coach, to lead them to success? Give players the silent treatment if they screw up.
        6. Do you think the L.A. Chargers would have a better season if they didn't have some of their key players out due to injuries? Affirmative.
        7. ​What do you think the Chargers' record will be at the end of the season?​ .500 record
        ​

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

• Why have you stayed loyal to the Los Angeles Chargers? I'm a glutton for punishment.
          • If the Chargers became the worst team in the league, how would you react? Indifferently.
          • What do you think should the Chargers change to win more games? Ownership.
          • Do you think the Los Angeles Chargers still have a chance at making it to the finals? What finals?
          • If you could coach the Chargers, what would you do differently from Coach Brandon Staley, Chargers' Head Coach, to lead them to success? Demand new ownership.
          • Do you think the L.A. Chargers would have a better season if they didn't have some of their key players out due to injuries? Maybe.
          • ​What do you think the Chargers' record will be at the end of the season?​ 8-9.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

"Finals"
            I didn't see that initially, but that is in even bigger indicator the OP is a Brit.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ethnography project View Post
              Hi! I am sorry that this isn't exactly about the Chargers, but I'm a high school student and I am trying to complete my Ethnography Project over the L.A. Chargers fanbase because my father is a huge fan and I thought it would be interesting. If you wouldn't mind answering the questions below, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! (Please don't take offence to any of the questions, they are purely there to help me with my project.)
              1. Why have you stayed loyal to the Los Angeles Chargers?
              2. If the Chargers became the worst team in the league, how would you react?
              3. What do you think should the Chargers change to win more games?
              4. Do you think the Los Angeles Chargers still have a chance at making it to the finals?
              5. If you could coach the Chargers, what would you do differently from Coach Brandon Staley, Chargers' Head Coach, to lead them to success?
              6. Do you think the L.A. Chargers would have a better season if they didn't have some of their key players out due to injuries?
              7. ​What do you think the Chargers' record will be at the end of the season?​
              They are my team......do or die......that's what loyalty and being a fan is all about

We have been one of the worst. I still went and I still held out hope every game.

In this order. Owner, coach, GM, location

At this point we are 2 - 4 with the Bears coming up. I see 3 - 4 and hope springs eternal

I have no delusions that I could coach an NFL team BUT, at this point in the season I would just turn Herbert loose. The 2 YPC run game ain't cutting it.

Injuries are always our nadir.

At this point, I'd say 7 wins max. Our HC is just a cluster.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

[*]Why have you stayed loyal to the Los Angeles Chargers?
                Because I’m insane

If the Chargers became the worst team in the league, how would you react?
                Find a scapegoat. John Spanos is leading the contenders

]What do you think should the Chargers change to win more games?
                Fire Brandon Staley and hire Frank Smith

Do you think the Los Angeles Chargers still have a chance at making it to the finals?
                Hahahahahaha

If you could coach the Chargers, what would you do differently from Coach Brandon Staley, Chargers' Head Coach, to lead them to success?
                Build more dominant trenches

Do you think the L.A. Chargers would have a better season if they didn't have some of their key players out due to injuries?
                No. Every team has injuries

.What do you think the Chargers' record will be at the end of the season?​
                Hopefully bad enough to fire Staley

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Canadian footballers i personally know call it offence and defence. Eastern/Western/Divisional Finals.

Comment

Working...
                  X