Lions at Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 10)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Don't think Harbaugh is a TT type of guy...didn't Harbaugh just get busted for Wolverine Spygate? I mean, TT has a rep for vetting and rejecting people with red flags...
    (Like the great job TT did of vetting JCJ...)
    but telescon should be canned as well so that he doesnt get to choose yet another hc during his losing tenure.

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

You are definitely a Troll on this board.

If you don't mind. Talk about them team when you post.
      ​​​​​​
      I find it funny that you pick up Troll thing after you are trolling for years about Lynn and now about Staley... Hmm all stars falling in right boxes.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Don't think Harbaugh is a TT type of guy...didn't Harbaugh just get busted for Wolverine Spygate? I mean, TT has a rep for vetting and rejecting people with red flags...
        (Like the great job TT did of vetting JCJ...)
        TT needs to be gone - who knows what TT wants in a coach
        he is oh for three

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

TT needs to be gone - who knows what TT wants in a coach
          he is oh for three
          Agree on TT. He’s been entirely average (=mediocre) for a decade. Looking now at his 2022 draft even that looks like a piece of shit so he really hasn’t learned much of shit in now a decade. He’s hired 3 mediocre coaches and consistently had mediocre / average drafts. Enough already - 10 fucking years of 0.500 ball is enough!!!
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
            I wouldn’t hire Harbaugh.

I don’t know what the fuck it is. Look how the Raiders are under Antonio Pierce.

I hope this team isn’t under a Josh Mcdaniels hold where we don’t know what’s going on in the building.

but from what I hear Mcdaniels was a prick. And Stayley sounds like a players coach.
            I'm inclined to be with you on this.

But watching how Sean Payton has turned the Broncos around. I was previously a Sean Payton skeptic.

The Antonio Pierce Raiders have beaten the Danny Devito Giants and Zach Wilson Jets.

The Sean Payton Broncos have beaten the Patrick Mahomes Chiefs and Josh Allen Bills.

I don't know yet. Let's see how the Raiders and Broncos fare the rest of the season.

I like the idea of a young but committed positive energy coach like Pierce.

But what Payton is doing in Denver is impressive also.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I'm inclined to be with you on this.

But watching how Sean Payton has turned the Broncos around. I was previously a Sean Payton skeptic.

The Antonio Pierce Raiders have beaten the Danny Devito Giants and Zach Wilson Jets.

The Sean Payton Broncos have beaten the Patrick Mahomes Chiefs and Josh Allen Bills.

I don't know yet. Let's see how the Raiders and Broncos fare the rest of the season.

I like the idea of a young but committed positive energy coach like Pierce.

But what Payton is doing in Denver is impressive also.
              If the Bills could count to 11, the Broncos would be 3-6. Sometimes it's more luck than skill or coaching.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                You are definitely a Troll on this board.

If you don't mind. Talk about them team when you post.
                Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
                I find it funny that you pick up Troll thing after you are trolling for years about Lynn and now about Staley... Hmm all stars falling in right boxes.
                You are both alright members of this forum. Fleet is losing his patience though with this kind of feuding. I don't think either of you are a troll. You have passion for the Chargers but disagree on some issues. I would caution against letting this devolve into name calling. Just agree to disagree.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I'm closing this thread for now. Will probably move it to the GDT Archive. Not much discussion about the game itself, more on the Coaching situation, and we have threads for that.

As for the last few comments, again, no name calling allowed. If you think someone is a troll, report the post, no need to challenge someone on their fandom, challenge the post, not the person.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    I'm closing this thread for now. Will probably move it to the GDT Archive. Not much discussion about the game itself, more on the Coaching situation, and we have threads for that.

As for the last few comments, again, no name calling allowed. If you think someone is a troll, report the post, no need to challenge someone on their fandom, challenge the post, not the person.
                    Thank you. Im keeping receipts now.

Comment

Working...
                    X